18|Let Go

"Sometimes you make choices in life, and sometimes choices make you -Gayle Forman"

EIGHTEEN

Gwyneth throw her pillow at Claire who shift to dodge the impact of the pillow. She never really had a sleepover over with girls so this was new to her and she didn't mind because at least she gets to watch all the girly film that Seth wouldn't watch with her.
"Why can't we find love like in the movies?" Claire asked scrapping ice- cream from the box that was before us.
"It's obviously because it's f up. There's no way where going to find a guy who will be the Noah to our Allie." Keke answered.
"Please, you got a stiles, your just too Lydia to see it." Gwen grin at Keke causing Claire to nodded in approval.
"What?" Keke question starring at us.
"The toughest duo in Teen wolf. Stiles will do anything for Lydia and yet Lydia doesn't want him." Gwen grin.
"seriously Mark and I are just ... I don't know. He just chose to be there. He had a choice." Keke shrugs her shoulder as she bite into a Doritos chips.
"We all have choices, the point is he choose to stick around and you hardly find guys who do that these days." Claire stated before taking a sip of her Soda.
"They either mess with your feelings or they f you and tell the boys." Claire finish. Gwen and Keke stare at Claire in thoughts.

"What happen?" Gwen decided to asked seeing that there was another story behind the tone she was using.
"Nothing, just talking about boys disgust me." she gag pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"Well whatever it is, we are here to listen." Keke stated as she sip from a soda bottle. A knock sounded on her door and everyone glance towards it, the door was push open as Gwen Uncle peep in using his hand to cover his eyes.

"Are you all fully clothes?" he asked with a grin, peeping through his fingers.

"I'm naked,"Claire joked.

"I'm sorry," he went back out as we laugh and Gwen spurt up.

"It's OK," Gwen said as she went towards the door. "Are you girls OK?" he asked, since he went all out to buy snacks and anything he thought we needed for asleep.

Uncle Paul was so excited he offered to do it, since it was first time Gwen actually did something that doesn't consist of Seth. He was really amused that she found friends and wasn't spending all time sulking in her my room with countless crumbled papers and Red Hot Chips while listening to Alex Goot on YouTube.

"Is it Ok, if I steal your Girl?" he decided to be pump, since one Direction single was playing earlier. Keke and Claire nodded and chuckle in reply.

Gwen step out into the dim hallway and pull up her room door. "She just call," he uttered in a soft tone. Gwen held her head down gazing at the carpet below her barefoot.

"Your gonna of to talk her sometimes you know," he said after awhile, he stare at his niece with concern. She didn't want to know how much it bruise her mother what she did. Sometimes life make choices for you and you just react. But it's how you react determine the consequences and the outcome of your choices.

"You got to let go off what she did because I'm telling you it hurt more if you keep holding on." he touch her cheeks.

"I can't Uncle P, it hurt that she would do that. I'm her daughter!" she raised her voice a bit.

"I'm not ready to forgive her, so she can call for all I care. It doesn't faze what she did to me. They all most kill me." Gwen walked into her room and shut it.

Gwen lean on her door and took a deep breathe. "Is everything OK?" Claire asked as Keke step out of the bathroom.

"Yea," she waved them off as she push away from the door and join them on the floor pushing the thoughts of her mother away.