7|Let Go

"one of the hardest thing in life, is watching person you love, love someone else- Anonymous"

SEVEN

Lily Birthday Water bash was the talk of Pepper Ridge High all week. Seth has been running errands all week, It was his first time celebrating her birthday and he wanted it to be perfect.

Gwyneth paid the cashier the fee for all that she had purchased as she received her changed and push the trolley out towards Seth Red Chevy, where he was busy putting a few bags in. "Did you get the birthday Candles?" He asked wiping the sweat from his forehead as he stood up covering his eyes from the burning sunlight.
"Yep." She answered as she took the tool box from the open trunk to prevent the trolley from running down the road to avoid an accident from happening.

Seth was going to bake the birthday cake, since cooking and baking was his passion. He'll spend hours crafting ideas for recipes and hours cooking up a storm. He plan to open a restaurant/skating Rink after he finish school. He always wanted a skating Rink near to home so he doesn't have to travel to Bonneville to skate, he'll just stay in Pepper Ridge to enjoy himself.

After we have gotten all bags into his wash out red chevy we head to his house where is parents we're busy doing pre-seasoning Chicken, goat and other meat that will be at the table.

"We're home," Seth hollered honking the horn, which always piss of his Mom because she hated the high pitch squeaking annoying sound it makes.

"Boy don't let me come and beat that black ass of yours. Stop honking that crap!" She shouted annoyed as Seth honk it twice again.

"Hey Gwyneth," she called to her, rolling her eyes at her son as his father walked out in an apron filled with grease and other stuff that was recognize able.

"Hey Mrs. Morgan." She answered as she pulled out a few lighter bags to carry inside the house.
"One day I'm going to run this crap off a cliff." She heard Mrs. Morgan stated to her son before she entered the house as Mr. Morgan held the door for her.

The smell of seasoning filled the kitchen as she walked in to find Mrs. Spence; Lily Mom groping raw chicken into a wide bowl of chopped up seasons.

"Hey Gwyneth, it's nice to see you." She smiled at her as she placed the grocery bags on an empty countertop.
Gwyneth smiled at Mrs. Spence as she started to empty the bags, Seth and his parents walked with the others followed by Aaron Seth cousin.

"Hello beautiful," he chuckles lifting me off the floor, throwing me a bit in mid air grabbing me around the waist.
"Hey Aaron," she greeted him in glee hugging him around the waist. Aaron was a few inches taller than Seth with Hazel skin tone body, It was because of his height that had our coach transfer him to Bonneville High for much better chance at getting a full scholar ship towards college and going pro in basketball. He was the one who took my first kiss last Christmas at his family reunion during a night walk on the Creek of Websterville.
He's a couple year older than Seth and I but still a kid at heart who love being around his parents. Apart from basketball he was Grammy award pianist player.
"Why didn't you tell me you were coming home for the weekend." She pouted at him.

"It was kinda last minute." He shrugged his shoulders releasing his hold on her. "I invited him." Seth quickly came to his rescue throwing his arm around his cousin shoulder.

"Cool," she shrugged the awkwardness off as she turn to finish unpack. Gwyneth doubt that Aaron was home for the weekend to party. Everyone who knew Aaron they'll confirm that he has a temper that could cause him a lifelong imprisonment. She bet he did something horrible that cause him another suspension.