Chapter 22

Lani's POV

I take a sip of my sweet tea, and giggle. Aestia just said something funny related to Harry Potter. "Aestia, oh my God!" I laugh.

A beep is heard. Aestia and I check our phones, and see a notification. It's from the MuggleNet blog we followed on Tumblr. 'RIP Alan Rickman'

Aestia covers her mouth, and I'm sitting there. I re-read the post. No, this wasn't real. Just a rumor. Right?

"I can't believe this..." She says, upset. There was a silence for 3 minutes. "N-Noelani?.."

"Yes?" I say, lifting my head for the first time in 5 minutes. This was heartbreaking news. Only he could make Snape come to life, and he'll forever be remembered. "I'm alright."

"I just got an email that we're selected to go on a trip out to the Netherlands, to meet with some royal families having a gathering, we're supposed to take the underwater tunnel, and we're provided with an RV. Oh! And a driver. " Aestia says happily.

"You're kidding me. Please don't tell me that this is mandatory." I say, dreading this.

"It is required. But hey, all of our friends were on the list! There's a limit of 7 people per RV. There's also no assigned groups! You can go with Will, Danielle, Megan, Jakob, and I!" Aestia says, cheerfully.

"Oh great... How long is the ride? And who takes the 7th spot?" I ask.

"Um... It's about 10 hours, I think? And maybe Forrest can come too! He's on the list. I thought I saw his name, anyway..." She replies, scrolling through her phone.

-The day they leave-

Wow. Big RV. Two floors, 2 queen beds, and it's pretty spacious. There's a bathroom with a shower. Oh my God. Will looks at me, saying he wants to go check out the upstairs, but he doesn't know if I want to go or not. I nod, while holding onto his arm like usual, slightly cuddling him a bit. There's a nice area for us all to hang out. A toy karaoke machine, small little glass container for our tiaras and crowns, this was pretty nice. Hopefully I can make it 10 hours...

Everyone gets settled in, claiming rooms or spots on the couch. Will and I claim the bed downstairs, Aestia and Forrest claim the upstairs room. I put my bag in one of the cabinets, and I take a deep breath. "You alright, love?" Will asks me, concerned.

"I'm fine. Just... Scared. What if I for make it that long?" I say, shivering a bit.

Will grabs my wrists gently. "Look into my eyes, love. It's going to be okay. I love you, and I'm here for you. You will survive this, and don't you dare underestimate yourself." He says, before kissing me softly. I blush, and nod. "Good." He smiles, and nuzzles my side, wrapping his arm around my neck as we walk to the couch area. I lean my head into his chest a bit, and the driver starts driving.

"And we're off!" Danielle says, throwing her hands up into the air.

I continue shaking, even though it's not the slightest bit cold. Will wraps his arms around me protectively. "Shh.. It's alright, love. Just remember what I said earlier."

Aestia and Forrest walk down from upstairs. "So, are we going to party or what?" Forrest says, a bottle of cold water in his free hand, his other holding Aestia's.

I'm still surprised Aestia never noticed we were twins. We both came from the same place, we have the same last name, both somehow princesses of the same exact kingdom, both identified the same person as 'father', and even looked alike! We've known each other since as long as I could remember, and she somehow just... Didn't know. Or wasn't curious enough to find out. Maybe she was just focused on school. Makes sense.