Chapter Five

" Oh darling, I'm gonna have fun with you. " I purred, an evil smile forming on my pale and earning a silent whimper from the quite cute boy laying under me. " Am I scaring you? I'm sorry. " I cooed, planting a light kiss on his tanned cheek. His sun-kissed skin lit up quickly into a light shade of rosy pink.

The boy's for heterochromia eyes swarmed with mixed emotions, swirling has if they were whirlpools trying to collect each and every emotion that humans carried. " What did I ever do to you? " He muttered, flickering his eyes up to mine and trying to read my soul. I gulped, avoiding his gaze and looking over to the beautifullake besides us. ' Why was I going to kill this boy? What did he ever do to me? I only kill to get revenge on the bitches at made me suffer. ' I thought, trying to search for a correct answer in my head. 

I huffed, not finding the proper answer to this tricky question and got off his stomach. A surprised look imprinted on his face, it was quite adorable how his eyes widen and his pink plump lips shaped a perfect 'o'. I smiled at the teenager's expression and dusted off my dress from any dirt and grass. " Are you letting me go? " He questioned, tilting his head cutely to the side. I sighed, shaking my head and slipping my knife into my satchel.

" It is against the rules for a killer to let their victim go, so I ether must kill you-which I chose not to do- or I must kidnap you and take you back with me so you may be my slave. " I spoke gently, fiddling with my petite hands and trying not to make any eye contact. " Well I'm fine with you 'kidnapping' me has along has you don't kill me. " He chuckled, a smile forming on his perfect lips and his eyes twinkling like the night stars. I blushed a soft shade of pink, which caused his smile to widen.

" My name's Jace by the way, but you could call me Ace. " Jace admitted, holding his hand out for me to shake. I grinned, taking his hand. " My name's Charlotte, but I prefer Char. " I told, our hands now just holding. I blushed, snatching my hand back and dropping it by my side. Jace's eyes darkened a bit but soon lit up once again like a Christmas tree. " We should be going, correct? " He asked, turning on his heels and sending me a quick glance over his shoulder. I nodded and began strolling into the dark woods. 

" Shouldn't we be walking with a flashlight or something? " Jace mumbled, keeping close to my side. " I know these wood's like the back of my hand so don't worry. " I notified, looking up at him. His chocolate brown bangs fell into his eyes, making him look mysterious in a way. ' He really is handsome, isn't he? ' I thought, a image of us as a couple flashing through my mind at lightning speed. I blushed a deep shade of red at the thought of Jace and I being a couple. ' Dammit! I just met the guy and I already have a crush on him!' I thought, blushed even darker.

' This isn't gonna end well. '

--

Sorry for the short chapter, this is just a filler~