The Masked Killer

" Please, I'll do anything. "She pleaded, fear and hope swarming around in her chestnut eyes. I smiled cruelly, " I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way. " I then slowly slipped my knife out of my black stockings and pressed it against her soft, tan flesh. She whimpered in fear, her hair falling on her face. " Please, please stop. " She begged, tears falling onto the concrete floor.    I sighed slightly annoyed, cupping a strand of hair behind her right ear.

" Shut it will ya! " I growled, quickly slicing off her tongue. She screamed in pain but nothing came out if her dripping red mouth. She then clamped her hands onto her mouth. I smirked, flicking it away and climbing on top of her. She squirmed under my weight and quietly whimpered.

I glared, pressing the tip of the knife on her skin and dragged it down her caramel skin. I then pressed my lips onto hers and stabbed my weapon into her left arm while my grip on her tightened. She then bit my lip and tried to push me off her.

" You don't like my kisses? " I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. " But who cares what you think about them, you ' boyfriend ' said other wise. " I grinned, clapping my hands together loudly to launch the sound centered lights on.

A bright light glowed in the far corner and revealed a horrible sight. A young man's arms were taped on either side of the walls and his legs also. His inner organs were stabled every where but his heart was on top. Human flesh was thrown carelessly around. But what topped it all off was his head. Shaggy brown hair was coated with blood and once bright blue-green eyes were now a dark ugly gray. His lips were sewed together with black thread and a smile was cut on his face.

" Isn't he beautiful? " I joked, motioning to the horrid sight. She looked back towards me and tears slipped from her eyes. I grinned evilly and stabbed her in the stomach. " You'll be joining him,  my sweet. " Twisting the knife horizontally, my grin widen at the sight of the young girl.

" Your time is up! " I yelled, stabbing the girl in the fore-head. I pulled it out and flicked her head, causing her to fall back. A puddle of crimson formed around her.

I once again climbed on top of the girl and craved a smile onto her face and chopped off her arms. I then ripped open her chest and snatched out her heart.

Pulling myself up, I smirked down at my master piece. "Oh how the police will be in for a surprise. " I giggled, cupping a strand of hair behind my ear.

~Time Skip: 48 Hours~

I sighed happily, slipping on my pajama top. I strolled over to the living room of my apartment and grabbed the remote to my plasma TV. It has been two days since my last kill and the police still haven't found the bodies of my victims. 

" Police officers are so slow. " I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning back. ' Like damn it, how long does it take?' I thought,I slipping out my iPod and going to the music selection. I scrolled through the selection quickly and stopped at my ' Nightcore ' section. I grinned, taping on it and turning up the music. 

I sprang up from my seat and started dancing like a crazy-ass. I know what your thinking, " Like what hell is she doing? "

Well darling, I'm just one different type of killer.