Chapter Four

" What beautiful fabric. " I murmured, brushing my fingers over the dress laying before. It was a simple silky white dress that reached right at my knees. " Knock, knock! " A high-pitched voice giggled, a young girl peeking her head in. I stared gaped at the girl's beauty, she couldn't't be a creepy-pasta! She didn't't look the least creepy or scary, if not she looked like a pure angel.

She was tall, maybe a good three or four inches taller then me. Her skin was tanned to perfection and free of any flaws; her blonde curls fell down her back gracefully. But what was most stunning were eyes, a shade of light blue that seemed to hold her stars.

Her were small and plump, colored with a natural light pink and her teeth whitened and straight perfectly. I blushed lightly, struck my her beauty .

" You must be Charlotte the human that everyone must be talking about, my name is Karma . " She welcomed, flashing me a warm smile. " H-hello. " I stammered, blushing darkening. I looked down at the ground, fiddling with my pale,lanky fingers. " Don't hide your beauty, sweetheart. " Karma smirked, lifting my chin and planting a kiss on my cheek. My cheeks turned a bright red from all the blood running through them, probably making me look like a tomato.

" Um why are you in my room? " I questioned, talking a seat on my bed. " I'm suppose to help you get dressed! " She giggled, clapping her hands together and making her way over to me. She ripped my towel off and started to wrap up my wounds. I sighed, closing my eyes and leaning my head back.

Karma slipped the dress over my head and helped me slip on the ballet flats that went along with it. " Come on let's go do your air. " Karma motioned, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the bathroom. She forced me to sit down and took out a brush and comb. " After this Jeff is gonna love you~ " She chimed, de-tangling my hair for me. " What do you mean? " I asked, looking over my shoulder at her. " Oh don't worry. " Answered Karma .

I sighed, sinking in my seat and allowing her to do whatever.

~*Time Skip: 45 Minutes*~

" And done! " Karma grinned, capping the tube of red lipstick. I stared in awe at the beautiful girl before me. The white dress she wore ran down to her knees and outlined her curves. Her skin was rid of any type of blemishes and was soft as the silk she was wearing. Her once dull brown hair was now curled into a milk chocolate waterfall and stopping at her waist. Her eyes were now a sparkling violet and her face hidden behind a white laced masquerade mask .

I turned to Karma and hugged tightly. " Thank you. " I whispered into her ear and pulled away. " Your welcome and now come on I'm starving! " She joked, pulling me by my arm and rushing down the stairs and into what I believe a dining room. " Karma calm down! " I laughed, her eyes widening at the amount of food before her. " Oh my fluff, Slendy made my favorite! " She squealed, causing my ears to hurt.

I rolled my eyes playfully and made my way to a seat in-between Jack and Ben. " Well, you look beautiful. " Jack whispered into my ear, making me blush a solid red. He chuckled at my reaction and gave my shoulder a squeeze. " Jeff stop staring at the girl, dammit! " Karma barked at the freak leaning on the door frame and eyeing me. "She's in my seat. " Jeff hissed under his breath and glaring right at me.

" So, what are you gonna do about it Jeffery. " I snapped, glaring right back at him. " You really wanna find out. " He growled, reaching for his knife in his back pocket. " Oh hell your gonna stop fighting with the knife bullshit and fucking fight with your hands. " I stood up, my face as red as a strawberry from all the anger. He growled, throwing the knife and it missing my neck by an inch. I didn't even flinch from the sudden action. " That's it, I'm done and your dead. " I spat, jumping over the table and kicking him in the chest.

He crashed through a window, landing on his back and struggling to stand. I growled, marching over towards him but felt something pull me back my waist. I looked over my shoulder to see Karma's arm wrapped around my waist and pulling me back softly. " Let go of me,Karma! " I struggled, hitting her arm and biting it. " No, I don't like seeing my friends fight. " She argued, a determined look casted on her face.

I glared at the boy before, his eyes widening ( if they can ) at me. " Let me Karma, this idiot is gonna get his ass whooped. " I spat, struggling to get out of her grip. " No way Charlotte, you have to calm down." She soothed, her grip around my waist tightening. " Fine, but watch your back Jeffery. " I snarled, allowing Karma to drag me back into house. 

" Watch your back cause you missed with the wrong person. "

~*

What the fuck is up with my writing now?! This chapter was horrible! But any who, I will now be updating very slow because I will be going to San Francisco on Monday. But I will try to update on the plane or when I get to the hotel immediately. I promise~