Chapter Three

I groaned, struggling to sit up. A sharp pain with through my body causing me to stop and clutch my chest. I scanned the room with my crystal blue eyes and noticed it was a bit 1800's style. I slowly sat up and let go of my chest, my hand covered in my blood. "I see your awake. " A man announced, coming out of the dark right corner.

I sighed, looking up at him. I was shocked to see this man or whatever he was had no facial features. He was abnormally tall and he was quite slender, he had zero facial features and he has snow white skin. " Please let me re-bandaged your wound, Miss Grimson. " He said, getting down on his knees and started to un-wrap my bandages.

" Who are you? " I asked, blushing and looking everywhere but at him. " My name is Slenderman, I am a creepypasta or has you humans call us. " Slenderman said plainly, beginning to wrap my chest up with the guaze. " Where am I? " I questioned, feeling him finishing up my chest. He finished and stood up, brushing himself off.

" You are in a different realm, a home for all horrifying creatures and terrible nightmares. " He stated, holding out his hand for me. I nodded, taking his hand and allowing him to guide me out of the room. I made a mental note in my head to look up creepypastas later on.

" Here, we are able to live our lives without humans getting frightened by how we or act. We only go to the human realm to kill, feast, scare or haunt humans until they can't handle it anymore and perform suicide or be shipped to an asylum. " Slenderman explained, taking me to a room I guessed to be the living room.

I stared wide eyed at the boy who was to kill me but sat calmly on a love seat twirling a kitchen knife in his right hand.

I narrowed my eyes and let go of Slenderman's hand, charging right at the boy. From such force, the love seat fell back and allowed me to sit on the boy's waist. " You motherfucker son of a fucking bitch! I should fucking kill you, you piece of shit! " I yelled, choking Jeff's neck with both of hands. I was choking him so tight, my knuckles were going an albino white.

" Let...go...of..me..bitch. " He managed to say, gripping my arms and trying to pry me off. I glared down at him and gripped his neck even tighter if that was even possibly. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and yank me off of him. "Let go of me dammit! He deserves to die that fucking freak! " I yelled, struggling against this person's strong grip on me.

" Calm down. " This person soothed, kissing my hair and nuzzling their face into my dull brown hair. I froze, my eyes widening at the sudden affection. No one ever displayed affection on me in any kind of way, not even my own parents. I looked down at the floor and turned to face the person holding me. I wrapped my arms around this person and buried my face into this stranger's chest.

I could tell this stranger was male because their was no bump on the person's chest. I smiled and slowly began to pull away from his chest, I looked up at him and blushed. "Thank you. " I whispered, pecking his cheek or mask and let go of him. I noticed that 7 people were in the room and were all staring at me.

I blushed, bowing a little with my right hand over my heart. " I'm incredibly sorry for that sudden outburst everyone, that was a bit unpleasant I believe. " I smiled, my head tilted to the left with my left hand out and right hand over my chest while my eyes were closed. " It's fine my child, I do believe Jeffery deserved it. "Slenderman reassured, giving my shoulder a light squeeze. "Hey the whore almost fucking killed me! " Jeff shouted, swinging his arms around and glaring right at Slenderman and I.

" Jeff, there is a child in the room. " Slendman spat at Jeff. I turned my head to notice a little girl talking to a teddy bear and wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings. I smiled at the girl has she looked at me and hopped off the couch, making her way over to me.

" Hello I'm Sally and this is Charlie, what's your name? " Sally grinned, holding out her teddy bear towards me. " Hi Sally hi Charlie, my name is Charlotte. " I smiled, petting Sally on the head. She giggled, hugging her teddy. I grinned down at her, looking up to meet a young boy about a year or two younger then me, eyeing me up and down.

I rolled my eyes, knowing he was checking me out. " My name's Ben. " The boy smirked, holding out his hand for me to shake. I cautionly took it and smiled up at him; yes I was that short for my age, not alot of 17 year olds were 5 feet tall, especially not insane ones.

I grinned up at him, letting go of his hand. I felt two arms wrap themselves around my shoulders. ".The name's Hoodie and who might you be? " The one with a hood over his head, covering his face very well with only his lips showing.

" My name is Charlotte, but call me Char instead. " I notified, looking over at the other boy. " Nice to meet ya Char, the name's Masky and you'll probably be screaming it all night. " The one with a mask covering his face joked, earning a glare from the boy that was once embracing me.

" Oh shut it Masky, your never gonna get laid. " He stated, pulling me towards him and making my back crash onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer towards him. " My name's Eyeless Jack and I'm sorry for their rude behavior, Charlotte. " Jack whispered into my ear, earning a blush from me. ' Are all creepypasta boys flirts!? ' I screamed inside my head.

" Jack stop seducing the girl and show her to her room. " Slenderman noticed and pointed at the stairs. I could tell Jack was smirking under his mask and intertwined his fingers with mine, guiding me up the stairs. There were so many twist and turns, I couldn't believe we haven't gotten lost yet.

" And here we are! " Jack said, unlinking our hands and opening the door for me with his head bowed and left hand on his right side. I thanked him and stared in awe at the beautiful room before me. He chuckled, patting me on head and telling me that dinner will be ready in about an hour.

I smiled at him and thanked him. " No problem, oh and if Jeff comes just scream. " Advised Jack, has he shut the door and lefting up his mask a little to send me a warm smile. I blushed a deep scarlet and turned my head to my personal bathroom.

I strolled into it , un-tying it and running a hand through it to get out some of the knots. I locked the door behind me and began to fill thr tub with warm water. I searched for lavender soap, hoping they would atleast have some. " Yes! " I cheered, finally finding what I was searching for.

I quickly dropped four or five drops of the liquid and the outcome being the tub full of bubbles instead of water. I slowly began to undress myself . After I undressed I clipped my long hair and un-wrapped the guaze from my chest.

" Oh my. " I muttered, staring at the gap in the middle of my chest. " That son of bitch is gonna pay. " I snarled, dipping into warm water and allowing the water to remove all of my stress.

~*

Such a stupid chapter, I know but what makes it worse was that they were all so fucking flirty! I dont like flirts at all, but whatever I write how I write. In the chapter be sured to be prepared becuz nothing is gonna go has planned~

Remember keep a close eye out or you'll might just....go to sleep~