Chapter 10

Heyy guys, so I decided to update, although this is more of a filler. Either way y'all get to meet the infamous Trevor. Please tell me if you like it or not... And there is also a picture of Trevor on the side.

ALSO... I am proud to say I just got back to being under #100 on the teen fiction list.

:::IMPORTANT:::

I will now be choosing very supportive readers at random to be dedicated. This means that any of you who vote and comment on my story when I update have a chance of being dedicated... I hope I will dedicate ALL of my fans!!! THIS CHAPPIE IS DEDICATED TO....

SofiaYB!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I love you all!!!

HAPPY READING!!

~Emmy<3

**************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10:

Waking up, I heard noises coming from the kitchen. I walked down the stairs and heard my parents talking about something that they were obviously mad about.

"Allison, your boss just called asking if you were alright, because you called in sick?" My mom said in an angry tone, not believing my illness. Yes I was sick, love sick.

"Ally, if you didn't want to go to work you could have just told us." My dad said. Wow, I'm shocked. He's never taken my side before.

"Guys, I really don't feel well, and a friend of mine hurt his leg." I said lying through my teeth. "So if you don't mind, I should go get ready so I can see him." I said while quickly leaving the room and retreating to my room.

I told them some of the truth. I was going to see a guy, but Trevor wasn't hurt.

After showering I contemplated what to wear. Should I do cute or active? After much thinking I chose a pair of my very short denim shorts and an aqua blouse with red flowers. Trevor never seemed to be an active guy. It was the off season of my sports so I wasn't in much of an athletic mood either.

During vacation last year, Trevor was kind of young looking for his age. He was a year older than me though. He had dirty blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and he was a few inches taller than me, but I have grown an inch making me a whopping 5'5! He also wasn't very muscular. He was a stick compared to Jake. "No! Jake is ugly, don't speak of him!" I said to myself. Even though it was true, Trevor was more of a geeky boy, but better then Jake.

Thinking about Jake was painful. You would think it would hurt to think about Trevor but it didn't. We never actually considered each other exes because we knew it wouldn't work out. It was just a fun summer fling, although we kept in touch but it got hard once school started again.

"Allison, are you lying to your father and me?" My mom said. Practically scaring me to death, because she didn't even knock.

"No mom, I'm not. I have to go though, so bye." I said while slipping on sandals and grabbing my bag. I left my bedroom and got out of the house, quickly getting into my car and driving off before she had time to stop me.

I plugged the address Trevor texted me into my GPS and drove.

I stopped at a cute yellow house with a white picket fence and shutters. There were a few cars in the driveway too. I called Trevor on my phone.

"Hey Ally! Are you almost here?"

He asked.

"Hey, I'm actually right outside." I said.

I heard the line go dead and I saw someone run out of the house toward my car.

I gasped, "T-t-Trevor?" I asked, hoping the stuttering wasn't too noticeable. I was still sitting in my car.

"Ally! Get out of the car and give me a hug." He said elated.

I obeyed, not because I was being a good friend but because I was too shocked to say no. This was not the Trevor from California! This imposter had straighter teeth, darker hair, was so much taller, and boy was he toned.

Trevor met me half way and hugged me. It almost crushed me. The way that Jake held me was a bit gentler, kind of like he was afraid I would break.

"He looks hot" I mumbled to myself, not even remembering that we were hugging.

I felt vibrations from his chest and a slight laugh. Releasing me, Trevor whispered, "I heard that."

I blushed and looked at my hands. I was so nervous now.

"So how have you been? Still busy with all of your sports?"

"Yup, what about you?" I asked.

"Well I'm playing football and basketball now. My friends dared me to try out and I made the team and I ended up liking it." He said.

"Awesome! So what do you want to do? We could go back to my town, or-" I was interrupted mid-sentence.

"I was thinking we could go to the beach, if you don't mind?" He asked.

I frowned, I wasn't even dressed for the beach, I was thinking we would just chill. I was so stupid for always assuming things. "Sure!" I said trying to make my unhappiness not known.

"Great. Wait, is this a mustang?" He asked in shock.

"Yeah!" I said proud of my car.

"Would you, maybe, let me drive it?" He asked.

I normally didn't let many people drive it, but why not. I threw him the keys, "You break my baby, and I break your face!" I said in a tone that showed that my words were true.

"Okay, fine with me." Trevor said before hopping into the driver's seat.

I was lightly tapping on the dashboard, trying to calm myself down from all of the nervous feelings I always got when someone drove my car. I tried to eliminate the tension by turning the radio on, my favorite country station turned on, and it was playing Smile by Uncle Kracker. I tried to restrain the tears in my eyes. That day was amazing. I must be ugly, or something. Maybe he felt sorry for me.

"I love this song!" Trevor said, stopping the silence.

"Oh, you like country?" I asked, kind of shocked actually.

"Like it? I love it! I got Rascal Flatts tickets for next weekend but my friend can't go, so I might sell them." He said.

"Sell them!? Are you kidding! They are priceless! If you are selling, I'm buying!" I said elated. I thought about who I would take, Kayla liked Rascal Flatts. Oh frick, I forgot about the conversation we had last night, or the one we didn't have.

"Well hey, would you like to go with me then?" Trevor asked warily.

"Are you kidding? Heck yes! Wait, where's the concert?" I asked.

"Well it's just in Greenmedals." He said while turning left.

"Greenmedals is like a 2 hour drive from Mountainback." I said skeptically.

"Well how about this, I'll give you till, Saturday. So you have today and tomorrow to think about it." He said while putting my car to a halt.

I got out of my car and walked out on the peer. The beach was so pretty at this time of the year. Trevor grabbed my hand and we went onto the beach. I sat down on the sand, remembering I left a blanket in trunk of my car from a picnic last year.

"I'll be right back!" I told Trevor and ran to my car. I had managed to find two blankets.

Once I got back on the beach Trevor helped me set them down on the sand. We sat down and just stared at the waves. I then saw a couple making out on the sand and couldn't help but laugh at how stupid they looked. I was shocked when I the girl wearing a shirt that I knew had once been mine, I had made it myself. The guy was becoming awful familiar too. Tears sprung in my eyes... I knew them.