Chapter 9

Suprise Suprise I am uploading:) I started by writing this on the way on my iphone and decided to upload now so i could get a higher status on the Teen Fiction list.. GUYS I WAS BELOW 100!!! This is all because of you awesome people!! Pic of Julie off to the side.

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE:

This chapter is dedicated to my 100th fan! :) Also if y'all could still support me the way you have been that would be great!!:) Okay HAPPY READING!!

~Emmy<3

*********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9:

"Don't say anything" I said while kissing him back with even more passion then before. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me back in a more intense way. When I was about to move onto his lap to deepen the kiss, I heard a hacking in the background.

Turning around I saw one of the chef's standing there, wide-eyed. "Um, I need you two to help me make the penguins dinner." He said while getting out of the room as fast as his legs could carry him.

"We'll talk about this later." Jake said. Although we never did, because by the time we finished work it was passed closing time, and because my parents were going to a party for work I needed to get home and help Jaime with dinner.

Back at home I heard humming coming from the kitchen, yet again Jaime was in a happy state. "Jaime, what's for dinner?" I asked, hoping she was order a pizza or something so I could take a nap.

"You’re on your own, Al. My soon to be boyfriend called and said he was free tonight. Just get whatever." With that she grabbed a water bottle from the kitchen and her bag from the living room and left.

Thinking over the options of dinners, while sitting at the kitchen table I heard my phone vibrate and picked it up.

"Ally, because of work, I think we should stay friends. Sorry for what happened." It was no doubt from Jake.

I started crying, I cried so long that by the time I stopped it was 9pm. Getting off the kitchen chair I walked up to my room and grabbed my house phone, not wanting to touch my cell phone again. I dialed Kayla's cell. I got all rings and I decided to not leave a voicemail, and called John. He picked up after the third ring "Hey Al I can't talk now I'm busy." He said, and I could hear giggling in the background, and it was Kayla's.

Trying to make my crying unknown I answered, "Oh okay." I couldn't tell if my sobbing was heard or not but I finished with, "Tell Kayla I said hi." I heard John mumble some profanity and Kayla's laughing stopped, but I decided to hang up. Taking a deep breath and remembering the one guy who said he'd be there for me whenever, I dialed a number I knew by heart.

"Hello?" asked the voice.

"Trevor?" I asked

"Yeah, who's this?" Asked the manly sounding boy I knew as Trevor.

"Allison Gates, remember me?" I asked.

"Of course I do Ally, I miss you." said Trevor. Trevor and I were sort of a summer fling. I went to visit California last summer and he was visiting too. We sort of met up and hung out a few times and started dating during the time we were there. He lives a state away from me though and the long distance relationship didn't work out. It was the only time I ever had a relationship... Isn't it pretty funny that Julie wasn't there?

"I miss you too Trev..." I said missing those special weeks.

"I'm actually staying with my grandma, she lives Mapleton." He said.

"As in the Mapleton that's like a twenty minute drive from me?" I asked, my tone getting happier.

"Yeah! I'd ask you to come over tonight, but it's kind of late." He said in a sadder voice.

"How about tomorrow? I'm free all day." I said.

"Tomorrow sounds great! I'll text you my address." He said.

"Okay, well I have to go. I have to find some dinner." I said.

We said our goodbyes and I texted him the address. I found I box of macaroni and cheese and cooked it for dinner. After that I got ready for bed and lay down, thinking. If Jake thought I was going to go to work tomorrow, he was wrong.