Shut Up & Listen I

Welcome to the first SU&L - Shut Up & Listen

Chapters like SU&L are complaining chapters. I will complain about something. I woill this maybe once in a while. Not too often of course. 

I also I just wanted to mention that if you, my readers have any ideas for chapters I would love to know them so please comment them.

So here it begins...

I'm confused about life, and honestly I haven't lived that long to say that I have experience in life because I haven't and I think that's exactly what I think is making me confused.

it seems like no one understands me because in my brain, everything is all messed up. I think of everything mixed With everything and nothing comes out of that.

No one  understands me especially my parents and we all know how Our parents have been my age tooo but they have replaced those times With experience and knowledge something I do not have, yet. But still, they don't understand.

they try to run my life, but they don't fully succeed because without understanding me they won't og far. That's just how is and sometimes they get mad at that but it's not my fault that my brain won't coperate With what they have in mind. My brain is my own.

but they still  don't understand. Most likely they never will. That's just how it is.

my life's my own to run and my decisions are mine to take.

they can't run it because they're just going to think of my life as their own and the "I just don't want you to do my mistakes" just proves how much they think about my life as theirs. It's my life not my parents.

it seems we live in two different worlds at two different times but this is a whole new era, internet relationships, either if it's love or just friends, is fully possible because we live in a total new generation. Internet built us a bridge, please understand.

they should know no matter how much they try to control my life, I'll always rebel. Because no matter how much the odds are against me I will still try the hardest to let my mind stay open and my thoughts be heard.

I don't care about the punishment and I don't care how long the punishment might be.

Simply because they can't take away my freedom, hope, dreams, memories and people I love ever. My love for my friends will make me escape, my love for my special significant other will make me break all the rules because if there is something I can't live without is love and dear parents no matter how "worried" you are, you can't take that away from me.

I wish they would understand, no matter how hard it is for them, they never had to go through the things I have to through now.

The problems us teens are going through now are much more complicated than theirs. 

They would never understand mostly because back then there weren't so many problems as I, us teens face now. 

they just simply don't understand and most likely never will.

They will never understand us teens.