Third Entry

This story is fictional so anything in this story is not related to Harry Styles or any of the boys of one direction, i only used his name so please dont point out anything.

SUN, September 29, 2013

Hey,

Hello my new friend, m'Harry, obviously youre just a notebook but I feel like writing you things thats only on my mind and that only some of my friends know, but I think it would be Formal if i introduced myself properly,shall I?

Well for starters my full name is Harry Edward Styles. My Moms name is Anne while my Fathers Des, they got divorced when I was 7 but my Mom remarried a guy named Robin, its cool tho and Ive got a sister named Gemma. I really dont know how my parents met but all I know is that my dad used to have a very big crush on my mom and was very bashful and shy to ask her out, Mom was like very beautiful and smart and back then every man had eyes on her. My dad sure was one lucky dude when my mom finally said yes to him.

Their relationship wasnt really a happily ever after. My Dad got girls swoon over him eventhough he was already married he got some girls to sleep with him. My mom was hurt obviously but she stayed strong for us. Weve been through shit when he suddenly left us and I swear weve been lucky enough that our family was too kind to back us up for a little while until we get by, weve been asking for his help but he didnt give us any, not a damn penny.

I hated him for that and my mom was pregnant with Gemma that time when we decided to live on my Nan's place in Holmes Chapel and we never left.

I didnt exactly know how I coped up with that mess, I mean I was 7 for God sakes, kids that age should not be worried of that kind of shit. Now its just me my mom and sis and Im used to it I wasnt searching my Father anyway and besides, Robin is a cool guy he stood up and acted like a Father figure for me.

I wasnt jealous over other kids having a Father, surprisingly at a young age I learned to accept that. Im still grateful that Im breathing and what I am right now and totally head over heels with a boy right now. Yes, Im bi but I guess Im only gay for him or something but Im sure about what I feel about him.

Shit, Im sleepy already, I guess I'll go to sleep now its really nice talking to you, and you not judging me about my little confession. I promise I'll tell you more about him on the next days to come.

BTW, I think I'll give you a name, I think its weird talking to sonething that doesnt have a name, how about, Joey? You know, Joey Graceffa on youtube? Yeah after all my alter ego is a fabulous gay guy who is quite awkward.

Your ultra famous friend,
Harry
xx

[ not edited ]