*******

Arson keeps his eyes straight ahead trying hard to keep his focus around his surrounding not to the squealing of the teenagers who were wearing barely any clothes as they all were gathered to celebrate Nicole's sweet sixteen.

He keeps quiet trying hard not to punch each and every one of his team mates who could not help but keep their thoughts with them regarding the underage girls who were literally throwing themselves at the arms of the guards.

"Man they are really testing my patience, if I have to pretend to be saving any of these girls from falling in the pool I will loose it," one of his men groans in complaint as the girls, who were Nicole's special friends were really shameless.

"Birthday girl's here," one of his men announces and Arson's eyes travels to where she was walking out from and he literally looses his shit.

"Fuck I hate my job," one of his men curses again as every eye around the pool zooms on the birthday girl who was wearing a barely there bikini.

Nicole walks to each of her friends and greets them smiling, hugging, kisses here and there before she goes to lie on one of the benches on her stomach.

"I am going to hell for the thoughts I have" one of his men once again whispers and Arson once again stares at the front on guard.

*******

"Nicole is that the man you were talking about?" one of Nicole's friends asks as she sits next to her.

"He is really huge, are you not scared by his size?" another of her friend giggles mischievously.

"Is he looking our way?" Nicole asks still with her back to Arson.

"No, he had glanced when you entered and after that he has been looking around, I pity you of all the men out there you fell for one of you bodyguard, cliché much?" her friend laughs while Nicole just keeps quiet.

"Shut up girls you don't even know the first thing about my man" Nicole growls as they both keep laughing and she was not happy about it.

"Well, too bad you keep dreaming about him while we go have fun" the girls calls as they walk away from her.

"Hey, Nicole happy birthday," one of her classmate states, as he goes to sit down on the chair she was lying on.

"Hey Davis, thanks for coming" Nicole smiles as she turns to face the guy whose grin widens.

"Are you going to get in the pool?" Davis asks as he stares at their classmates swimming and playing.

"In a while" Nicole replies, as she was not in a good mood.

This whole birthday party was not even her idea, she just wanted to celebrate her birthday peacefully in her home but when one of her classmates irked her, she just announced that she was going to throw her sixteenth birthday party at her house and this is how she had ended up hosting it.

"Hey so do you want me to put the oil on for you then?" the boy dares and Nicole just stares at him blankly before shrugging her shoulder.

She passes the massage oil in the boy's hand not thinking much about it before she lies on her stomach once again.

*******

"Someone is getting lucky tonight" once again one of his men speaks still Arson says nothing while his eyes were going back and forth from Nicole to around the house for any sign of distress.

"Arson, man you need to get a close look man it seems the lucky boy has something else in his mind," one of his men informs and his eyes zoom on the group of boys who were walking towards where Nicole was getting a massage and by the looks of their grins it was not a good thing.