I dont know what to call this

Maya's POV
I was at home now josh dropped me of about an hour ago,he told me about his new girlfriend that he was happy with her.
I was really happy for him we grabbed some coffee we cached up a little then he dropped me of.
I was doing my homework the one about finishing the book I didn't know how to end the book.
I didn't have a happy ending so why not write about that.
I started writing my essay it wasn't long because it was going to have the ending I had so why not say the truth about love it sucks.

It was morning I put on some black joggers,a white crop top and a Nike zip up sweater it was grey it was Lucas but oh well I couldn't find another one and I wasnt feeling myself today so yeah that was my Bummy outfit for the day.

Lucas POV
I got to school and Alicia was already waiting for me at my locker I saw Maya at her locker to she looked beautiful even in sweats.
"Hey lucky"said Alicia
"Hey"I said
"So we going out again"she asked I saw Maya looking when she asked that.
"Umm"the bell rang
"See you later"I said walked into class
I sat in my normal seat and Maya infront of me.
"Ok class please we are going to start reading our assignments so let's start"every one went up it was only me and Maya left.
"Ok miss.hart"said the teacher
"Ok this is the end of my story"said Maya
"She walked down the hall,she put her best outfit on she didn't have much but that day she did it only for him,she had the biggest smile on her face Intill she saw him with another girl he kissed his cheek and that's the end of love"said Maya
Was Maya talking about me I never meant to hurt her I'm going to go see her tonight even if she doesn't want to.