☀️

Maya's POV

Time skip to school

I was inside school at my locker when Riley came up to me.
"Hey Maya"she said and gave me a hug
"Hey Riley what's up"I responded
"Nothing much well me and farkle are going to the beach later ok if you want to come I'm going to ask Lucas too"she said
"Yeah I'd love to Come riles"I said
"Ok come on let's go to class"she said
"Ok we have science"I say
"Oh yeah how dos your project go"she said as we walked to class.
"Oh it went amazing"I said and walked inside the class"

Lucas POV
Maya walked inside the class she looked beautiful with her hair up in a pony tail a red crop top,leggings and a cardigan.
She sat down in front of me.
"Hey Maya"I said
"Hey ranger Rick"she said and turned around to look at me.
"I really enjoyed our project last night"I said and winked at her she started blushing.
"Well Lucas when you work with Maya heart you have a lot of fun"she said,she started getting up and sat on my lap.
"I know you like when I do this"she said.
"Maya..I really do"I said and put one hand around her waist.
"Oh really so you want some Maya sexy time "she said
I smiled at her comment,Riley interrupted us.
"Are you guys dating?"me and Maya just stared at each other were we dating or not.
"It's whatever so Lucas are you coming to the beach later?"Riley asked
"Yeah sure I'll go by car and meet you guys there"I said Maya was still in my lap and my boner was getting bigger by the moment.
Riley went back to her seat and started kissing farkle.
"Lucas it's never gotten this big"said Maya and started laughing
"Maya you always tease me"I said
"I'm sorry"she said she put her hands inside her cardigan pocket and took out a jolly rancher.
"Hey Lucas you want to guess the flavor"she said
"You know it"I said
"Ms.c can me and Maya go get some paper from the office"I asked
"Yeah but be quick"said ms.c
Maya's POV
"Come on Lucas the janitors closet is this way"I said he grabbed my waist and pushed me inside the janitors office.
"You ready"I said I was opening up the jolly rancher.
"Oh forget the jolly rancher just kiss me"said Lucas,he grabbed my waist and stared moving his hands down,I put my hands around his neck he started kissing my neck I started moaning.
"Oh Maya I wanna make you mine so much"he said
"Lucas I "he interrupted me by putting our mouths together again I pushed away.
"We should go back to class."I said
"Yeah"he said and gave me a peck on the lips and held my hand Intill we got to the class then we both let go.