Hotel

Lucas POV
We walked in our beach house it was a normal size beach house it had 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms,one in my room and the other downstairs.
"Ok guys there is a room for each of us"I said
"Me and farkle are gonna sleep together"Riley said
"Ok I see you"said Maya and winked at Riley and farkle.
"Maya!!"Riley and farkle screamed me and Maya started laughing.
"Ok ok so you guys get this room it's the biggest room and the most romantic and it has a lot of places where you guys can try new things"I said
"Ok ok bye now"said farkle grabbed Riley and the bag pushed me and Maya out of the room and closed the door.
"They are a wild couple"said Maya
"Yeah they are"I said
"Ok Maya follow me"I said
We walked to the room next to Riley and farkle.
"This is my room your room is next door,I hope you like it if you need anything just come in here or just text me"I said
"Ok Lucas"maya said
She was walking out the door when I wanted to tell her to stay but I didn't .
"See you later beautiful"I said
Maya smiled and walked out
Maya's POV
I was in my room,I was just thinking about Riley and what she said to me should I ask Lucas or not.
I was so distracted in my own thoughts I don't hear the door open.
I feel to hands around my eyes.
"Guess who"they asked
"Hmmmm let me guess jolly rancher"I asked,Lucas laughed and I turned around to see his face.
"Hey"he said
"Hi"I said
"So we are going to eat dinner now if you wanna come"he asked
"You know...I am hungry but before I'm kind of in the mood for something sweet"I said,I grabbed a jolly rancher from the table next to me.
"Hmmm what might you be thinking of"said Lucas
"Do you need me to refresh your mind"I asked
"Yeah"he said
I grabbed the jolly rancher and put it on my lips.
"Do you know now"I asked Lucas
"I never forgot"he said,he put his hands around my waist I put my hands around his neck,we looked into each other's eyes and smiled,then we started leaning in and we were about to kiss when there was a knock on the door.
"They always interrupt as"said Lucas
"We can finish this later"I said I tried to let go and push away from Lucas but he didn't let go.
"Maya don't leave like this you always tease me"he said
"I promise I will give you jolly ranchers later on"I said,I kissed his cheek and walked to go open the door.
"Hey guys dinner is ready"are you guys going to come"said farkle
"Yeah let's go Lucas"I said Lucas grabbed my hand and we went down stairs.

Lucas POV
I just want to kiss Maya already I haven't kissed her once this whole day.
I stare at Maya she's so beautiful she's talking to Riley she notices me staring at her and blushed and blows a kiss without Riley noticing,I catched it and put it Inside my pocket.

Maya's POV
Dinner was over,I was in my room it was almost 12:30 and I couldn't sleep I tried to watch Netflix but I couldn't find a good movie.
I was getting scared it was already 1 in the morning and I couldn't sleep.
It was 1:44 am and I decide to got to Lucas room.
I walked down to Lucas room and opened the door he was still awake.
"Hey mind if I hang for a while"I asked
"Yeah sure"he patted the bed so I could go lay with him.
"I couldn't sleep I was over thinking to many things"I said
"What kind of things"he asked
Lucas POV
"What kind of things"I asked
"A lot of things"Maya said
"Hey Lucas can we play horse"she asked
"How do you play that"I asked
"Like this"she said and sat on top of my you know.
We still had clothes on.
"Maya"I said
"Yeah cowboy let me ride you"she said
"She stared moving her body in circles I started getting a boner.
"Oh you like that don't you Lucas"Maya said and winked at me.
"Yup I do" I said and winked at her.
She started crawling down while she was still on top of me to face me we were face to face.
She started putting her hands under my shirt and then up to my face I put my hands around her waist.
"Hey how about I give you that kiss"she asked.
"I would love that"I said we were about to kiss when we stared hearing sounds.
"Harder harder ouch harder Yasss farkle"omg
Me and Maya started laughing.
"What are they doing"I asked
"You know having sex"Maya said
"No duh but why is Riley so loud"I asked.
"Well that's what happens when you are really good at it maybe farkle is really good at sex"said Maya
"So your saying I'm not"I asked Maya
"I never said that"she said smiling
"Maya hart what would I do without you"I asked
"I don't know what would you do"she asked getting on top of me again facing me.
"How about that kiss"I asked
"I would like that"she said
I took of my shirt and I saw Maya staring at me.
"You like what you see"I asked
"I really do"she said and walked to where I was she put her hand on my abs just feeling them.
"Nice abs Lucas"she said
I put my hands around her waist
"Maya my kiss I've been waiting for it all day.
She started leaning closer and closer our lips touched we started making out I carried her to the bed with her legs wrapped around my waist but we were still kissing I laid her down on the bed and started kissing her I went down to her neck and sucked on it for a while,then she did the same and we both had hickeys we made out for a little longer and then we stopped and just looked at each other.
"Hey it's 4:30 I would go back to bed"Maya said
She started walking out.
"Maya"I said
"Stay here with me let's cuddle and sleep together"I said
She nodded and layed down in bed next to me I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same she also put her legs around me.
"Goodnight beautiful"I said and kissed her lips she kissed back
"Goodnight cowboy my cowboy"she said and kissed me I kissed back.
Thats how we fell asleep through out the whole night.