"So, what's up?" Sam asked. I saw the rest of the class had gone as it was the end of the day.

"Come to mine and I'll explain all and the rest of my friends are going to be there." I said before I walked out the door. Oliver was waiting outside the classroom for me. We walked down the corridor.

"I couldn't possibly catch a lift, could I? My older brother brought me this morning as he needed to go somewhere which was on the way." He asked.

"Yeah sure." I walked to my car closely followed by Oliver. I saw Amy, Max, Josh and Matt stood two cars from where I had parked. I climbed in and Oliver got in the passenger side. I drove past them and didn't even look at them.

"What's up with them?" Oliver asked.

"I don't know, probably 'cause I'm in the car with you."

"I know, and I'm sorry for the messages."

"I know."

The rest of the drive was silent. I pulled up and got out and Oliver followed.

"Wow, this house is different." He said. We walked up to the door and walked inside.

"Yeah, me and mum moved. After my sister died, it was too difficult to live in the same house when she wasn't there. It was a huge house, it just felt empty with just me and mum."

I went upstairs and put my bag in my room. I came back downstairs and saw Oliver just stood there.

"You can sit down you know?" I said to him.

He went and sat down and I sat down next to him.

"What happened? With your family, I mean." He asked.

"My dad had another family, IE. Max, Sam and Amy, he left after my sister died. I didn't care to be honest, my dad was always out and we never saw him anyway so it was just like he was away. I know my mum still cries though, I hear her at night some times, I don't know if she's crying over missing my sister or dad leaving." I told him. He hugged me.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"I'm fine honestly." I said to him. The bell rang. I pulled away and went to answer the door. Amy, Max, Josh, Matt, Alexis, Jess, Joe, Pixie and Nicole were stood there. They came in. Alexis, Amy, Nicole, Pixie and Jess squished together on the couch. Matt, Max, Joe and Oliver sat on the floor and Josh sat on the bottom of the stairs which were in the living room.

 I heard a knock on the door and I went to answer it. Sam, Ethan, Riley and Theo stood there. What the hell is he doing here? Oh well, I'm still going to tell them that he raped me. Josh spotted Ethan and stood up and came over to us.

"You are never coming in here again." He said to Ethan. I turned to Josh.

"Piss off, you lost your right to stick up for me when you said what you said third lesson outside his classroom and you shouted it so the whole school probably knows about it now so thank you." I said to him.

"The whole school already knew you were a slapper anyway. I mean seriously, you've moved on to Oliver? You couldn't get Ethan anymore cause he knew what you were so you moved on to the guy that threatened you and that was going to expose your secret, if you remember. You broke up with Ethan because of that guy and now you've moved to him. I thought you loved Ethan." He retorted back.

I heard the door slam and I saw Sam and Riley go and talk to the others, or at least try to as they seemed more fascinated by mine and Josh's conversation. I didn't know where Theo and Ethan had gone.

"I did fucking love Ethan! Until he turned out to be a bastard and fucking raped me!" I said loudly. I heard gasps from everyone in the room. I saw Theo out of the corner of my eye and I heard a door slam. I didn't see Ethan anywhere so I guess he didn't want to handle this.