chapter 13

Carry on commenting, voting and fanning please. love you all for reading this :) xxx

_________________________________________________________________________________

Recap-

"I'll leave you to figure it out." I walked off to the office. I sat there for ten minutes waiting for the headmaster.

"Madi?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit! I looked up to see Sam smirking at me.

"Yes sir?"

"I was just checking you came to the office is all."

"Oh right bye then."

"Miss Williams?" The receptionist asked.

"Yeah?"

"The principal said that you had to go and stay with your tutor for the day. Sam would you take her to Ethan's room please?"

"Yeah sure, come on." He said as I stood up and we walked to Mr Thomas' room. Sam knocked on the door and we walked in.

"Yes Mr Newton?"

"I was told to bring one of your tutor group to you as they got in a little trouble and the principal wants them to spend the day in the your capable hands." Sam said.

"Who is it? Siobhan?" Mr Thomas said. I stepped out from behind Mr Newton's back.

"Madi?" Ethan asked.

"She got in a little trouble in English, the class I was covering."

"Right well, come sit in here and you can sit on the chair next to mine so you don't get into anymore trouble. See you Mr Newton."

Sam walked out of the door and I sat down on the chair next to Ethan. He got up and started talking to his class. They were a class of the bottom year. I saw Josh's little brother at the back and I waved at him.

"Hey, stop causing trouble Madi." Ethan said to me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed and carried on teaching his class. The bell rang before long and then it was a class in the year below mine. Half way through that lesson, my phone vibrated in my pocket so when Ethan went to help someone, I pulled it out.

Hey where are you? she was bang out in English but what lesson you in now and I'll come and see you at break. hope your OK xxxx -Alexis

I text her back.

Hey I'm in Mr Thomas' room and yeah I'm fine xxxx - madi <3

As I was about to put my phone in my pocket, I received another 2 messages.

Babe stop texting, I know you are texting because you keep smiling so stop it. love you though xxxxx- Ethan

I'm sorry for what that bitch said in English, I bet you are upset and in Mr Thomas' room crying into your lover's arms and your secret will be out, and then I can have you all to myself babe, thinking about you and watching you always xxxxxx- unknown number

I dropped my phone and gasped but picked it up quickly. Ethan came over to me.

"You OK?"

"Yeah can I go to the bathroom?" I said whilst slightly shaking. I didn't even wait for his answer before I ran to the bathroom.

I heard a door shutting and footsteps before I closed the door but I didn't care. I slumped down the bathroom wall with tears running down my face.

The door opened and I expected someone to be stood there that would laugh. I didn't even lift my head but I could tell it was Ethan by the familiar smell of his cologne filling the bathroom. He came over to me and put his hands on my knees.

"Babe whats wrong?" 

"It doesn't matter."

"Well it obviously does if it made you run out of my room and then you're in here crying."

"No it doesn't Ethan. Just go away."

"Madi, it does matter and no I won't go away." I stood up and walked out the door. I ran to the back of the gym where I knew the lads would be coming out of in 10 minutes. Should I wait for Josh and Matt? Or do I go see Sam? Or do I go home? 

My feet chose where I was going by themselves and within 5 minutes I ended up in front of Sam's room. I knocked and went in.

"Sir can I come and sit in here please?" I said.

"Yeah sure what happened?" He said and I sat in the chair next to him.

"I'll tell you at break when there isn't a class full of 2nd years in here."

"OK." He carried on teaching his class and before long the bell rang and the class jumped out of their seats.

After the last kid had gone, Sam went and locked the door and sat on the desk in front of his desk.

"Sis what's up? You were alright before, well you wasn't in English but you were with Mr Thomas 2nd period so whats up?" I got out my phone and showed him the message from the unknown number. 

"Who is this?" He asked and I just shrugged. I felt tears forming in my eyes again.

"Hey what's up? Its obviously something other than this."

"I had my first fight with Ethan to which I walked away from before it could go any further and now I have to spend the whole day with him."

"No you don't, I'll let you stay here with me all day, will that suit you?" He asked and I nodded.