Resurgence (prt1.)

-Harry

What the fuck is he doing here?! How could he possibly know where to find me? And with him of all people. I croak in revulsion. My fingers can't stop scouring through my hair and I can't control the scurry of my feet across the timber floor.

Instead they stopped on their own accord, along with my heart when I hear a wimpy cuff at the door.

I smell him. Dear god, I smell him. His sweetened, easy scent is so precious but slightly masked under the scent of another Alpha. My skin crawls and I want him. There is a compulsion drawing me towards the door. A pressure making me open it, but my instincts took over. I feel my canines extract and a growl rip from the abyss of my stomach, and when I saw his face it all occurred swiftly.
My eyes were ablaze a warm yellow like that of gold in its purest form and they burn from the brilliant sunlight outside.

Three abrupt looks. That's all it took from his eyes, to our dying bond mark, and then back to his eyes before I jerked him inside hastily. Slamming the door shut, prompting it to bounce on its hinges. My nose found his neck and without caution I bore my teeth into his luminous skin. Holding on for dear life my Omega's knees clamp with a mewl and a whine. We keel to the floor but my hold on his neck and body doesn't free until I feel his body begin to flutter. I gently pulled away, nabbing the few seeping blood droplets with the wad of my thumb. It's quiet.

"Alpha?" I caught his eyes in a focus and lowered my head in infamy. I know I hurt him, damage him more than I can envision and for that I can't stomach the audacity to look him in the face. I felt the warmth of his hands a time later brushing soothing halos on my cheeks. I caught his eyes and relax my tightened lips to speak, but he quiet me with a sweet shake of his head.

I watch as he swiped the hem of his pullover exposing his tawny skin that I've been depriving myself of. He spoke and my attention was drawn to the movement of his roseate lip.

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." He licked his lips, adding a glisten to them and I feel the need to kiss them when he speaks again.

"Mark Twain." Standing, he sheds his pants, sliding them over the expanse of his full hips and is bulky thighs. Before I can reach my hands out to make contact with his skin he speaks yet again.

"They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head..." The glow of his auric eyes is amazing. Like molten gold, so full of language that speaks of lust, adoration, and absolution.

"But I say..." he continues "Good love is one that cast you into the wind, set you a blaze, make you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a Phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can't stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch." His palm rest on my fervid chest.
"I said that's a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it."

One tear dribbles down his cheek and my heart constricts. With a shudder in his voice he whispered, "C. Joybell." Of course I know each of the quotes and who they were said by but, hearing him address them is like hearing them for the first time. The compact floor becomes too much for my knees, and I stand, coupling eyes with my naked Omega, then my lips found his in an ecstatic sway.

🔹

I lunged my nose into his neck "You smell so good," I sputter, tongue dabbing out against his grazed skin, where my teeth claimed before.
"Taste so fine I miss you baby. My baby, my Omega." My voice splits and Louis moans, placing his hands on in the crook of my hips.

The scent of him plunder my senses and I almost wail when the balm of his arousal hits me the gamy sap extracted from the delicate alssyum flower; tangy, rich, wet, and nectarous.

"Alpha." His voice is delicate and his breath fans over my shoulder. "I need you. Please don't make me wait. I've waited for too long." I gnarl, nipping at Louis' jaw, skating my hands to grip Louis' fleshy ass, fingers creeping in between his cheeks to caress at his moistened entrance.

"Please, knot me." Louis fuss. I carefully walked my fidgety mate backwards until the hind of his knees hit the bed, falling backwards he straggle further until he can curve against the pillow, spreading his legs. I move horridly, resisting the urge to stand and heed the mastery in front of me for a moment more.

I'm stripped of my attire before I joined Louis who inspected my every move. "Let me devote myself to you, love." I kissed his thigh tenderly. "Let me cater to you, just tell what you desire, what you want and I'll do it." I caress my own cock, gripping stiff at the base where my knot is already pulsating. Our arousal is thick in the air, musty and sweet.

I take in the sight of him, fluffed fringe moist, a rose flush extending down his chest, cock hard against his stomach, and tacky thighs spread revealing his drenched hole.

"Please." Louis mewl, gripping the sheets taut between his fingers. "I need you." But that wasn't enough.

I grunt, "What do you need? Tell me." I beckon for Louis to turn over, and promptly he complies, align himself on his hands and knees. I distance his thighs more, exposing his beauty, clenching with arousal, and filtering down his thigh.

I brush three fingers in his moisture, entering slowly into his sex.
"Hmm? Tell me, baby," I instruct. Three fingers in, fucking them in and out, spreading him, testing the restriction.

Louis squalls audibly, "Your cock, Alpha. I need your knot, need you to fill me." I found myself smiling at his obedience. "Good boy."
I stroke the head of my knob to Louis' hole a few times, pushing in but pulling away when impatience gets the best of him and he tries to push back.

"God, Harry, please." Louis begs, and seconds later I'm pressing in deep in one unyielding push. The satisfying gasp that he makes at being filled so quickly, gives me comfort I was right where he needed me, and he was right where I desired him; fingers gripping the bedding tight, face down and arse up he groans; "Yes."

"You need it." I reminisce, fingers clenching tightly at his hips, keeping them clasp together. Louis nods, whining at the back of his throat. "I know baby, I know." I calmly pull out, watching the stretch of his sex around my girth until only the head is in.

He's so wet I'm daunted I'd glide right out. Not being guarded when entering his heat I slammed in deep with brutal thrust, keeping my momentum while leaning over my lover's back and quavering shoulders tonguing at the rear of his perspiring neck, drilling my teeth in violently.

"God." I choked out, sensing the habitual drawl low in my stomach. The easy motion of my drive becomes more difficult as my knot starts to pulsate and swell.

"Fuck, Harry. Knot me -" Louis grunt, arms succumbing from below him resulting in him toppling into the pillows. "Split me open on your cock-" he cries, and I'm aghast at his words but buoyant nonetheless, feeling my knot swelling extensively, catching on Louis' warmth as I weed back.

"I wish I could knot you all the time, baby. Just stay in you, knot you over and over." I utter out, "Keep filling you with my cum, my babies." And although my mind is fogged over with lust I speak words of truth.

Blandly I haul my mate up, back square against my chest, greasy skin caught together. I felt a hasty urge of possession and place a hand over Louis's belly, the other spanning around to yank on his erect cock; dribbling with pre-cum. I thrall back once more, circling my hips, forcing my knot through my Omega, locking us in sync as I released my seed. Louis keens sharp in his throat as he comes after, warm and pudgy.

The copious room is filled with our intense puffs of breath, my eyes grappled shut as heaves of my release pulverize me. I snake my arms around my Omega, keeping him close to my chest, lips clasped to his neck. When I'm able to find control in myself, I prudently angle our bodies, keeping Louis' ass pressed against my hips, attentive of where we're tied, positioning us on our sides, Louis still jittering with the wake of his orgasm.

"I Love you, Omega, baby. " I breathed against the shell of Louis' ear. It's as though I can feel his grin and smell his tears, as he jostle my fingers between his own.