At the alter I released the breath I was holding and watched the doors again. The music changed to regular bridal march and Olivia stood looking amazing. Her dad beside her , smiling brightly at everyone. They walked down the aisle slowly, making sure the train of the dress was okay.

She stood up beside my brother as the whole ceremony began. The priest reciting some bible verses and we prayed. Everything the ceremony needed to be. The priest finally grinned letting the two lovebirds kiss one another. It was so cute watching them be so in love and finally live their dream of being together.

The reception was held in tents around the property of the palace. Closed off from the people unless the paparazzi could jump through huge walls and go through armed men. Other than that it was pretty paparazzi clean. Everybody was slowly heading towards the tents, waiting for the big celebration to go on. I picked up the pretty strapless beige dress with some crystal beading at the top. Walking to the palace first to change. Long dresses were annoying to me, since I was pretty short and they made me seem shorter.

" cupcake is heading for the palace" One of the guards behind me whispered into the ear piece. I groaned turning around and starring at him.

" I said don't call me cupcake suit guy" I groaned walking faster to the palace. Some people watched as I made my way back. Smiling and waving and I nodded at them not having the time to greet all these important people.

Inside I headed for the living room, where my best friend Nina was waiting. She held up the bag with my dress and shoes along with some accessories. The guard walked away from the living room and stood with his back to us.

" If I catch you peeking, you will forever be blind" I muttered , pointing at him. He laughed lightly, shaking his head. Telling his friends that I was inside and then getting an update on my parents and brother along with Olivia.

I peeled off my long dress and threw it over to the couch not caring about where it landed. Nina smiled at me before running away from the living room when her phone rang. I sighed taking off my shoes and jewelry. Picking up the cute pink dress. Filled with lace detailing. It was modest like my mom liked to see on me.

" hey suit guy, help me " I told the guy , as he turned around and walked over. I turned around letting him zip up the material. I took off my tiara letting him hold it as I let my hair out of the up. My curls cascading down to my lower back.

He placed the tiara back on my head, adjusting it. I thanked him, grabbing my stilettos and sliding them on. Nina came back with a huge smile on her face meaning she just finished talking to her boyfriend.

" Daniel is here, I'm leaving bye Ara" She smiled running out of the living room and past some guards. They already knew her and didn't try to stop her whenever she came. Not wanting to go through security saying she was the best friend and deserved better treatment.

The guard led me away from the living room and back outside. Towards the party. I stopped him halfway saying I was going to go alone not wanting to look like some royal diva. Who needed a guard all the times since her father thought she would runaway and become a prostitute. That's the king for you.

I took a quick detour through the garden and around a bunch of flowers. Going straight underneath my window where Elliot dropped my phone. I kneeled down searching the slightly wet grass around for the iPhone. This is the part where I yell at myself for having a green case.

There was a loud grunting noise beside me as I glanced at the polish black shoes. Groaning I looked up at the security guard crossing my arms. He smirked, handing me my phone. I gasped starring at the guy. He had my phone all along? That freaking loser.