Laundromat(e)

When people think of a laundromat, they normally think of washing machines, dryers, coins even. When I think of a laundromat though, I think of something totally different; something that doesn't even pertain to a laundromat. The small place holds the key to my biggest memories. The smell of strong detergent and hearing the deep hum of the machines unlocks a realm to the place I never want to forget. Growing up, I ended up developing strong feelings for a specific 24-Hour laundromat. I even made it my goal to buy the place, but it's merely a dream, not a reality. There's no way I'd make enough money to do such a thing. Not in this world.

    Because of this specific laundromat resting in a special place in my heart, I grew to be a bit selfish. When I sit by the washing machines, watching people wash their clothes like they're supposed to in a place like this, I can't help but feel bitter towards them. After thoroughly thinking about it though, I found a way to keep the building to myself. I can can go during the middle of the night. I stay up during the nights anyway so why not?

    After making that decision, I've been a bit more happy. Yeah, it's not healthy to stay up excessively, but I'm comfortable, and that's all that matters to me. I get to reminisce in peace, thinking about all the people I share the same memories with. Those other people are one of the main reasons why I favor the laundromat so much. They're far away though... too far away for my liking. They remain in my heart though, and they'll never move an inch away.

-----

Hey, this is Admin Aja~~
I figured that there aren't many fan fictions for Korean Hip Hop artists, Beenzino specifically, so I just wanted to change that up a bit haha. I hope you all enjoy the story. I tend to get discouraged a little bit with my writing, but feedback keeps me going, so that's well appreciated. You don't have to comment or vote, but I'm saying that it's appreciated lol. Thank you for reading.