"What kind of help?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"Before sending the proposal I want to know more about her. I know about her family which was really sad. Further I just want to know basic things about her after all marriage is a very big decision and my whole life will be based on it." He said lost in his own thoughts.

"Okay but what will I get in return?" I asked thinking about the things I can ask.

"I'll give you lots of chocolates." He said trying to bribe me and I laughed to his statement.

"Do you think I am child? I need something else." I said to him and he was occupied in his thoughts.
He doesn't know that I already get chocolates on a daily basis. Poor thing.

"What do you want?" He said deeply in thought.

"I want to know how you fell in love with her?" I said smirking.

"What? No that's not fair." He argued.

"You don't have any other option, big brother." I said stretching my smirk to the highest point.

"Huh okay. Remember one day I'll take the revenge." He said while sticking his tongue at me.

"Go on, I am listening." I said ignoring his warning.

"So that day I was in the canteen counter ordering for a cup of coffee. As I turned back with the mug of coffee we both dashed into each other and the coffee fell on her. I looked through her soul, her big brown eyes staring back at me. She was wrapped in a baby pink hijab. She wasn't mad at me because I dropped the coffee on her but because I touched her. I could see guilt in her eyes of being touched by a non mahram. She muttered astagfirullah under her breath. I knew then she was something special and damn I felt glad for dropping the cup of coffee on her. I know I shouldn't feel that. I didn't look at her body, shape or features but just felt how devoted she was in her deen. She rambled on me for a few minutes and for the first time I didn't even mind. She lectured something about touching a non mahram. When she was speaking to me I felt something fiery for her which I couldn't understand. 'Shirana lets go' someone said from behind and all I knew about her was her name. She went without even giving me a chance to apologize. After that I shrugged her thoughts off, taking it as normal feeling but I met her again in Kolkata. You remember we went to Kolkata to visit Dadi (grandma) when she was ill after your nikah? One day I took Dadi to the hospital for check ups. While I was engrossed in the buying medicines and fulfilling other formalities of the hospital, Dadi was alone. When I went to her I saw Shirana sitting with Dadi giggling and laughing as if they know each other from a long time. She had the brightest smile ever which made me melt. First I thought I was hallucinating but when I went near Dadi I discovered that, the Shirana I met in your college was really standing in front of me. Dadi introduced us and she was gazing at me with a smile like she remembered me. She soon left and Dadi told me how Shirana helped her when she was badly coughing. Shirana accompanied and entertained her untill Dadi was alone. Her mingling with the old stranger was enough for me to fall in love with her again. From then I couldn't take her out of my mind. I knew nothing about her and you remember one day you showed the photo album of Ahmad's family? It's then I discovered that she was Ahmad's sister 'Shirana'."

"Ohh so this is the reason why you were so much occupied by thoughts when I showed you that album." I said and he nodded.

"So someone is really in love." I teased again because I had never got such opportunity before.

"Shut up." He said and we chit chatted a little before leaving.

When I was in my way home with Ahmad in his car, Ahmish bhai's message popped up in my mobile.

'Ask him when will be she coming? :)'

'Huh no way, I had never mentioned his sister in front of him. He'll be suspicious :p'

'What kind of a sister you are? Can't you do this for your loving brother? :*'
I rolled my eyes to that statement. 'Loving brother'? Huh.

'Have patience Romeo :3' It was fun teasing my brother.

'Don't call me that :/' he said and I mentally laughed.

'Ahmad said she'll be coming sooooon. Tick tock, tick tock, the clock is running fast ;)'

'Soon when? :/'

'Now I highly doubt that you have a quality called patience. Go prepare yourself for your juliet and stop troubling me. Allah Hafiz Romeooo :p'
And with that I ended my convo with him.

Now here I was sitting on my bed wondering about my big brother's love story. Does he has a shot? Does Shirana feel for him the same? Well for that Shirana has to be here. My phone rang which snapped me out of my thoughts of future planning. It was Hana and we greeted each other first.

"So what occasion is it that you finally called me? You almost forgot me? Huh." I nagged at her.

"You really forgot the occasion?" She nagged from the other side.
Oops is there something which I need to remember?

"Umm no is there something important?" I asked biting my lower lip.

"Ayeshaaaaa how could you forget it? It's my nikah in one week. You are just impossible." She said in an angry tone.

"Oh no I am so sorry Hana. I don't know how it just flew away from my mind. Forget it. Finally my best friend is going to be married. Yay. I am so happy for you." I said squealing.

"Huh whatever. Okay listen ammi wants you tomorrow here. No ifs and no buts." She said strictly.

"Okay ma'am your command is my duty." I said and I heard a knock on my door, which obviously would be by Ahmad. Ahmad came in and I soon ended the call bidding her good bye.

"It was my best friend. Actually she's getting married in one week." I said squealing in a happy tone.

"Wow that's great. My best friend is also getting married at the end of this week in sha Allah. What a coincidence." He said with a smile.

"Woah coincidence. Wait may I know your best friends name?" I asked curiously.

"Hammad." He said making my mouth drop open in shock.
How many shocks will I get today? It should be labelled as 'shock day' of my life.

"Wait is your best friend's name Hana." He asked thinking exactly what I was thinking a second ago. I nodded and his mouth dropped open too.