Chapter Three - Day Two (School)

Blake pulled you close to his side and wrapped an arm tightly around your waist.

He smiled as he walked proudly beside you. He glared at the people staring at you and him as you walked towards the school doors.

A sense of protection fell over you.

Although, your peers didn't seem to like you, Blake liked you.

"Hey Reyondals! What are you doing with that ugly little skank?" Jaycee Horden called across the parking lot. She was with the rest of the group; Jack Gership, Jake Baker and Jordan Haynes.

Blake chuckled softly at her ignorant comment. "Jaycee, when will you learn to stop living in the past and start living in the present?" Blake called back.

You looked up at Blake only to see a cocky smirk painted on his lips.

Blake walked you to locker 358, pulled out the file folder and quickly checked the locker combination. 36-12-45.

You quickly entered each number, pulled open the locker door and grabbed everything you need for your first, seconds, and third period classes. You shoved the materials in your black book bag.

You slammed your locker door and Blake grabbed your hand. He walked you to your first class- English.

When you reach the classroom door, Blake pulls you into a hug.

"At lunch meet me on the bleachers overlooking the football field," he whispers into your ear.

You nod your head okay, pulled out of his embrace and walked into the classroom.

Every pair of eyes in the classroom was on you as you walked to the only open seat in the back of the room.

The bell rand and an abundance of notes were sent your way. The old teacher was completely clueless.

You picked up one of the notes and read it.

Brooklyn,

Slept with any guys lately? Why did I even ask? Of course you have. You're such a slut.

J.H.

It was more than likely from Jaycee and quiet frankly, it hurt a little.

After about three classes, being called cruel names and fifty hurtful notes your walls were breaking.

You made your way to the closest girls bathroom, locked yourself in a stall, and began to cry silentl. None of your teachers woud realize that you were missing, they were so oblivious.

The bell rang signaling that it was time for lunch and you removed yourself from the bathroom stall. You walked out of the bathroom and walked down the empty hallway towards the door that led outside.

Your back connected with a row of lockers after being forcefuly shoved. A hit came to your gut and you released a groan as you bent over clutching your stomach.

A blow came to your nose and blood began to flow. As you cupped your nose with your hands the group took the chance to knee you in te gut.

You fell to your knees and after that the blows came quicker to more sensitive areas; ribs, legs, arms and stomach.

The group made sure you were bruised and bloody before they left your, laying on the cold tile floor.

You closed your eyes sobbing quietly.

Footsteps echoed through the hallways. "Brooklyn," Blake's soft voice rang out.

The footsteps became more urgent as they grew closer to you.

You were lifted off the ground and you opened your eyes to see Blake staring down at you.

"B-Blake I-I," you managed to stutter out but, were shushed by Blake.

"Shh. I'm here Brooklyn," Blake cooed softly as her pressed his lips to you forehead. Blake started to carry your bridal style to his Escalade.

Little did you know you were heading to the Emergency Room.

COPYRIGHT MAKAELA R. NEW 2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©