"Can it wait?" I yawn.

"Nope" She pops the 'p'. She leads me to a pair of thick wooden doors.

"Where are we?" I ask, confused. "I swear I know every inch of this palace"

"Obviously not" Agatha grins wickedly. "Go on, open the doors"

I gingerly push the heavy doors open and step inside the chamber, my breath hitching as I take in the interior.

Because it's not really a room at all. It seems as though I've stepped into a forest, with a beautiful lake and tall sweeping willow trees.

I stand there, speechless.

"Guess I managed to surprise you, huh?" Agatha says smugly.

"How...who...what happened?"

"With a little help from Merlin I transformed an old dungeon into this. Your own private swimming hole" She smiles proudly. "It's good isn't it-"

I cut her off, tackling her into the lake with a splash.

"Why did you do that?!" She splutters.

"Just testing it out" I smirk, and pull her into me chest, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Congratulations, you have successfully surprised me" I dip down and kiss her lightly, but she grabs my head and pulls me closer, deepening the kiss.

"I love you" She murmurs. "Don't ever leave me that long again"

"I won't ever again. I promise" I utter softly.

+++++++++++++++++

I've broken my promise. I've pushed her away. I've left her.

{Agatha}

The boy pulls me into the fountain, and instead of plunging head first onto the cement bottom, I continue to fall, sucked into a whirlpool. But instead of being tossed and turned roughly like I would expect, the ride is strangely smooth. My hand is clutched in the boy's hand, and I feel peculiarly safe, considering that I just willingly dove into a whirlpool with a stranger.

The ride ends as abruptly as it started, and I'm flung onto a soft pillowy net. I stare up, expecting to see a body of water, but instead find a starry night sky, reminding me of the mini world in Merlin's hat. The memory gives me a pang to the heart. One of the places where Tedros and I used to escape to during the final battle.

Stop it, Agatha. Forget him, because there's no going back now.

The net is pulled down, and I slip lightly onto the ground, bouncing on my toes.

"I never properly introduced myself" The boy extends his hand, grinning. "I'm Ren"

"Agatha, but you already knew that" I give him a small smile, shaking his hand.

He chuckles and begins walking down a corridor that leads out of the net room.

"Frankly, I'm surprised that you agreed to come here. You don't have any idea who we are or what we do" He calls as I hurry to catch up with him.

"You're underestimating me. Firstly, after taking part in one of the most extreme battles between good and evil, I would say that I have a pretty good intuition between good people and bad people. Secondly, since you have supposedly been watching me, you'll understand that the situation I was in was definitely one to escape from"

"Well, I have to agree with the latter part, and as to the former, we'll soon find out" Ren says mysteriously.

"One question though" I grin. "Are you good or evil?"