" Call me once you land . Take care. Here take this. I have put all your favourite songs in this." She said while handing me a new iPod.
I hugged her and kissed her cheek. " eww, girl! That's nasty! I am not gay!" She scowls as people around us watched it. I laughs and she huffs. I adjust my bag strap and put it over my shoulder. We said our goodbyes and walked in our direction.
Once boarded the plane, I thought about my brother's weird behaviour. What is his problem? Why he is not telling me? He sounded very sad and hurt . I will ask him. He can't lie to me face to face.
After 16 hours, I finally landed in Chennai.
I spotted Hari and waved at him. Soon , We got inside the car and the driver starts the engine.
Whenever I asked Hari about my brother, he pretends to be looking out of the window. Irritated by his actions, I ask the driver to stop the car. I started to walk.
" Rekha, stop. Udhay will kill me if he gets to know I let you walk. Get in." Hari pleaded me while following me. I rolled my eyes and stopped walking.
" I will come only if you tell me, what the hell is wrong with him? Else I will go somewhere. Then , there will be noone to I save you from his anger. " I said while looking at him.
He told me how a girl broke my brother's heart. He loved her for two years. But he didn't even tell me. How dare that girl is. She rejected my brother. That girl will pay for hurting him. I won't leave her. How can anyone even think of rejecting him? He's such a gentleman and caring guy.
I came here to look for a suitable bride for my brother but now I decided who my anni( bhabhi, sister in law) is. It's that girl. I don't care what she thinks or how she looks. Since my brother loves her, she will be his wife. For me, My brother is my everything. If he can be happy with her, then no problem.With determination , I got into the car and We drove off.

We reached to the house, I parked the car and got out. I hurried into the house, and went into the living room. My heart dropped seeing him standing there. I rushed to him and hugged him. I felt tears drop, I still kept hugging him.

He hugged me back and said "I missed you. "
" me too. " I replied as I pulled out of his embrace.
" you look tired, Rekha. Go and rest. We will speak later." he said gently as if I am a kid. I looks at his eyes which held sorrow and now red with lack of sleep.
" It affected you so badly, " I murmured softly and tenderly touched his cheeks.
" I I will be back soon." he stuttered as he took Hari outside. I followed him.
" did you tell her?" I hear him ask. Hari stiffens.
" yes. He told me. " I replied on behalf of Hari . While anna turned his attention to me, Hari ran off.

Narmada's POV:

Two weeks. Two slow agonizing weeks since I've seen Udhay. I had seen his friend who always glared at me angrily. I understand that completely.

What happened to Udhay? why he is not back in his office? I thought numbly, knowing there is nothing I can do. He said he loved me, then why is he making me worry this much? Well you rejected him. It's guilt.

"Narmada, are you okay?" Shiva asked looking at me with concern, tearing me from my thoughts.
I got to know Shiva joined an IT company in this same building as a project manager only last week. We bumped into eachother at the cafeteria. Brinda however doesn't like him. He said his family lost their wealth while he's studying in college.

"Yes Shiva. Just thinking about something. Have you finished your work yet?" I tries to steer the conversation away from me.

" yes. I am going to a movie this weekend. Wanna come?" He asked me politely.

" no, I can't come. I mean I need to attend my M.Phil classes. " I replied.

"Ok, then. Maybe someother time." Shiva replied, frowning, obviously disappointed. I felt bad.
" ok. I will come." I said . He grinned. I felt something and turned towards the cafeteria entrance to see Udhay with his friend.
I felt relieved after seeing him. However his eyes are lifeless unlike before.

Third Person's POV:

" akka, why can't we kidnap her and blackmail her to marry our thambi ( younger brother)Shiva instead of doing this?" a guy asked .
" you don't know about her. She left everything behind when she find out about this man's infidelity. She will not budge easily. Her mom Pavithra is the only weakness of Narmada. We can't send Shiva as Pavithra already saw him." a woman in her mid forties replied.
" please leave them. I will withdraw that registered will of mine and relinquish everything to you. Just stop your plan. Don't hurt Narmada. " an old man who was tied to a chair literally begged that woman.
" you should've thought of this before writing that will. How dare you cheat us ? Narmada will suffer because of her actions and words. Also because of you. I will inflict pain on her. Wait until she gets married. After that, everything will be mine. " With that ,She walked away leaving Rathnavel Rajan screaming for help.

******
Hi all,
I have updated.
Do you guys heard Tamil movie "Mirudhan " title song?
It's simply superb. I just loved it. Shreya Ghoshal and Vijay Yesudas sang it beautifully.
The entire album is amazing.
Then,Tell me about your views on this chapter.
Lastly don't forget to vote!