You Never Know

AriaRivera: L, we need 2 switch again, U deal with Lucy.

     LaurenRivera: Fine. I like Lucy. Now u deal with Bekki.

   AriaRivera: I'm off 2 study hall. go to tec.

    LaurenRivera: Enjoy my wonderus life!

   AriaRivera: LOL, nooo.....U enjoy mine...while u can.mwah mwah mwah mwah

   LaurenRivera: That was the sound of you sending kisses, not laughing right?

   AriaRivera: WRONG!!!!!

   LaurenRivera: Remind me why i love u?

   AriaRivera: Cuz Im an awesome sis....

   LaurenRivera: WRONG! Its cuz I half too....BURN!

   AriaRivera: NOT :) bye sissie......

   LaurenRivera: TOODLES!!!

  AriaRivera: im still mad at u for the lucy thing.

   LaurenRovera: we're even

   AriaRivera: HMMPH!

     To study hall I go.  I'm Aria and I will not have my life be ruined by my stupid twin sister. Besides, why did she say Bekki was sooooo mean, after all, we only have two weeks of school left so why not just put down the people who need to be put down!?

     "Look Hallie," I hear Bekki say and I duck behind a bookcase in the library where study hall is held. Why would they be talking? I wonder as I wait for Hallie's response.

    "I mean I still want to be friends with you but Lauren told me I had to ditch you becuase you gained ten pound in a week." Bekki finishes. So that would be what Lauren meant, I figure.

   "A backstabbing friend is no friend of mine. I'm going. Don't you dare follow me," I say, strutting past Bekki and Hallie.

    "But Lauren!" Bekki screams, shooting a glare at Hallie as if it's all her fault that she's a backstabbing loser.

    "Did you hear me?" I ask, turning around. I blink my eyes in a perfectly even pattern and stare her down.

    "Yes," Bekki says, looking down at the ground. Good, she deserves to feel ashamed, after all she is a spy with two bases.

    I turn around and keep strutting down the various rows and looking for someone who at least looks presentable. I finally stop at a blonde's table and sit down next to her.

     "I've been turning down people all day. Finally, someone who looks amazingly awesome. I'm Leah," the girl says giggling in a cute way.

    "And I'm Lauren," I say, curling my hair with a pencil.

  Lauren isn't a nerd by any means, so I don't have to keep up with any of her work because she's just decided to go to a local private school. I'm going to boarding school in Massachusetts along the beach.

      "So what's your schedule look like?" Leah asks, focusing her big turquoise eyes on me and smiling.

  "Here," I say and pass her a sheet.

"OMG!!!!" Leah shouts a little louder than necessary. "We'll have lunch together everyday, We have the same homeroom teacher, I saw you earlier....Lunch is the same except for Thursdays, I have Spanish with you, Science, and Math!!!!!" Leah seems really happy.

     "Yay!" I say and smile back at her. I just made my sister a friend. "So it's Tuesday...I'll see you at lunch," I say, hearing the bell ring. Time flies when your sister's having fun! I think as I scurry away from our table.