Search & Rescue

Your POV
   "No, I do not except your offer," were the first words that came out of my mouth. I had thought about it, but I didn't want to become like him. I didn't want to go on a path to hell, rather than the oddly angled path my life was already sulking upon.
   "Very well, in that case, your death punishment will be tomorrow." the priest answered, walking out the door.
   "Gee, thanks. I just can't wait." I replied sarcastically, as the iron hinges squeaked and the door closed.
   Some days weren't the best. Like for example, the last three I have been locked up in a cell. A prison cell. By bounty hunters that threatened my...friends. In O'khasis. How nice of them.
Aaron's POV
   We finished our plans as Garroth wrapped up his map of O'khasis. Today, we were going to save     Y/N. I hoped our plan worked, considering Garroth knew the place inside-out.
      Wait a minute...
       Why do I care so much?
   I mean, I only met her a few days ago! Why am I so...desperate...to get her back? I shook my head. Because that's what friends do. But if we're friends, why do I get this weird feeling around her?
   I shook my head again. I couldn't let my emotions get to me, they won't be of any help. I snatched my sword and headed for the gates with the rest of the guys. Me, Garroth, Laurance, Dante, and Aphmau were going to save Y/N.
——————————————
~Time skip to the dungeons of O'khasis! Yeh!~
Your POV
   I sat on the stone floor, waiting for a guard to come. I'd rather die now than sit around in, rat crap. I had no way to escape, and everyone over in Phoenix Drop probably have better things to do than come and, help me. I hate sounding so helpless! It makes me sick.
   I heard the door quietly squeak open. Who could be down here? At, whatever time it is! I can only tell the days go by when they give me my so called, breakfast. Just so I could stay alive for my public execution. Brah-vo.
   The first thing I saw was a black hood, with red mask peeking out from the doorway. It was Aaron! Yes! I could finally get out of here!
   "Y/N?" he whispered. I nodded. He nodded to behind him. What was he doing? Aphmau came from behind him and they raced over to me. Unlocking my chains, I slumped to the floor, bracing myself. I had not used my legs in a while, but I had help. Aaron picked me up bridal style, making me blush lightly.
   They silently sprinted out the door, me in Aaron's arms. Running outside, it apparently was nighttime. Though as we ran through the alleys, a slight problem came to be...