Your Beginning, My End.

Your POV
   I woke up under the willow tree that I had slept at the night before. I stood up, sheathing my large sword on my back. I sprinted through the forest, looking for camp, or a camp to infiltrate. I saw a village right in front of my eyes. I checked my map, hmmm... Pheonix Drop. One problem though, like all villages, it was guarded. Since this one was small, I could easily get in. But since there's only one of me, I need to create a distraction myself. My lips curled into a deadly grin. THAT would be easy. Walking in front of the gate, I pulled out my sword yelling,"Hey twerps! The Demon is here!" One of my many nicknames. I chose a life of smuggling, stealing, and, not very often at all, killing. But I was famous in the bad guy industry. The guards instantly noticed me.
   "Hey, get over here!" screamed the brunette. They started running at me. There was the brunette, with emerald eyes and a matching sword. There was a boy with blue hair, and ruby red duel swords. Then, there was a man with his helm on, distinguishing his facial features, with a large diamond sword. Finally, there was a man wearing a black hoodie, no shirt, black pants and boots, with a red bandana also distinguishing his facial features. He has a sword similar to mine, except it's an indigo color.
   I kept my face blank. They came running, and I just stood still. This'll be interesting. The blue-haired boy came first, swords out. I flipped him behind me, spinning around, and kicking him yards away. The brunette came next, aiming for my hip. Blocking his sword with ease, the sword flew into the air, and I grabbed it. I used the pommel of the sword and hit him in the head, making him unconscious like the other one. The one with the helmet came next, going for an uppercut. I blocked his hit, putting him in a headlock, and kneeing him in the back. He fell to the ground, satisfying me. There was one missing though, the hooded one. I quickly spun around, clashing swords with him.
   "You're not going anywhere." he told me.
   "Are you so sure about that? Or are you letting yourself be blinded by what you want to see?" I whispered. That definitely caught him off guard. I pushed him down, putting my blade at his throat.
   "See?" I said. He growled.
   "Anyways," I continued,"I need to go steal a few things..." I slowly drew his own blade across his throat, but not enough to draw blood. I dropped it next to him. I then back flipped, grabbing and sheathing my own sword. I jumped into a tree, jumping from limb to limb, just to leave him wondering: What is she?