The Ring Without a Hand

Hi there, I don't really know how to start this but. Enjoy my first story :)

3 years earlier

Lucy's POV

"What do you mean you want the ring back!" "Just give it to me, LUCY!" Natsu yelled as he slapped me on true cheek. "Ouch!" "Stop Natsu, you proposed to her, and now you want it back!" Erza shouted. "She's right Natsu!" Gray said too. "I don't care! I'm going to get married with Lissana now!" Natsu said in a demonic voice, as he ripped of the ring, and ran of to find Lissana. I started crying. "He hates me. The next day I packed up, and hopped on a train to the Sabertooth guild, they let me join the guild after I told them what happened. 1 week later I found out I was pregnant with Natsu's child. I hated Natsu and will one day get my revenge.

Natsu's POV

After Luce Lucy left, a spell wore. Off, Lissana did that to me, how could she! " Lissana! I said because I was sitting right next to nher. "Give me my ring back!" "Excuse me! We are married!" She yelled at me as she yanked my pink hair. "Give it!" "Natsu the guild is staring!" "LISSANA DIE!" "WHAT I'M YOUR WIFE!" "YOU TRICKED ME INTO MARRYING YOU! NOW LICY IS GONE!" I start to cry. "So what Natsu! All she has with her is, that she pregnant with your CHILD!" Lissana said as she was laughing like a murder. "SHE WAS PREGNANT?!" I fell down on my knees in shame. I got a huge fireball in my hand ready tro throw at her, as she started to run. "OH NATSU! I'LL BE BACK TO KILL YOUR CHILD AND YOUR MATE! JUST YOU WAIT!" LISSANA SHOUTED OUT LIKE A REAL MURDER! "I'LL KILL YOU ONE DAY LISSANA!" I now have a broken heart and a ring without a hand.

That was the first chapter, I know dramatic! The picture is what the ring looks like