We stood from our crouch, slowly walking out of the classroom and into the hallways.

Scott walked to the hall to our right, "This way."

Stiles grabbed us, "No, no, no, no!"

"What?"

"Somewhere without windows." Stiles whispered.

I ran my fingers through my hair, "Every room in this school has windows, Stiles!" I hissed.

"Or somewhere with less windows." He corrected.

Scott's eyes widened, "The locker room."

We nodded, "Yeah. Okay."

We quickly made our way down the hall to the locker room. And I wrapped my arms around myself as we made our way to the middle of the room.

"Okay, call your dad." Scott told Stiles.

Stiles scoffed, "And tell him what?"

Scott shook his head, "Anything. Gas leak, a fire, whatever. If that thing seems the Peking lot filled with cops, it'll take off."

I threw my hands up, "Yeah, or it'll think, 'hmm, I'm hungry, oh look, dinner!'" I cried.

"They have guns." Scott told me.

"Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with wolfsbane-laced bullet to even slow him down!" Stiles exclaimed, "You remember that?"

Scott rubbed his face, "Okay, the we have to-we have to find a way out and make a run for it."

Stiles shook his head, "There's nothing near the school for at least a mile."

My eyes widened, "What about Derek's car?"

Stiles' eyes widened, "That could work. We go outside, we get the keys of his body, ugh," Stiles gagged, "and take his car!"

"And him." Scott said.

"Fine." Stiles huffed, "Whatever."

We turned around and walked back to the locker room door to leave. Stiles reads for the door handle, but Scott and I stopped him when we heard the alpha's growl.

Stiles looked to us, "What?" He whispered.

"I think we heard something."

"Like what?" Stiles asked loudly.

I covered his mouth, "Shh! Be quiet!"

I pushed the boys back, hearing the clicking of claws as the alpha neared the locker room. Scott slapped the flashlight in Stiles' hand back, and Stiles turned the light off.

"Hide." I whispered.

Stiles suddenly threw a locker door open, his face contorting in pain as he squeezed his body into the small locker space.

"What! Stiles, no-" Scott groaned, getting into a locker.

My eyes widened, "Guys!"