"It's not him." Scott continued.

"He killed Derek." I whispered.

Scott and Stile looked to me and Scott shook his head, "No. Derek's not dead, he-he can't be dead!" He stuttered.

My eyes widened, "Blood spurted out of his mouth and I'm almost one hundred percent sure I saw some internal organs become external!" I cried, breathing heavily, "One does not survive werewolf impalement!"

I began to pace the floor, "Derek's dead and we're next."

"Okay, just..." Scott shook his head, "What do we do?" He cried.

I looked to Stiles and he sighed, "We get to my Jeep an we get out of here." He panted, "And you seriously think about quitting your job, good?"

Scott nodded and we rushed to the windows, the two of us struggling to open them.

Stiles stopped us, "They don't open. The schools climate controlled."

"Then we break it." Scott said.

"Which will make a lotta noise." Stiles sighed.

"Then.. We run really fast." Scott said, searching outside, "Really fast."

I shook my head, taking a deep breath as I looked out of the window, my eyes narrowing at the hood of Stiles' jeep.

"Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your Jeep?" I asked.

He shook his head, "What do you mean? Nothing's wrong."

"It's bent." I told him.

He grabbed my waist, looking over my shoulder, "Dented?"

I shook my head, "No, Stiles. I mean bent."

Stiles shook his head, "Wh-what the hell--"

The boys pulled me down as something was thrown through the window, glass shattering and being thrown everywhere.

We looked forward, seeing the battery of Stiles' Jeep laying in front of us.

"That's my battery." Stiles huffed, going to stand.

I grabbed his arm, pulling him down, "What're you doing?"

"We have to move." He demanded.

"Stiles, he could be right outside!" I whispered.

"He is right outside." Stiles said, shining his flashlight on his battery.

"Just let me take a look." Scott told us.

I watched as Stiles and Scott slowly peaked over the window, "Anything?"

Scott shook his head, "No."

"Move now?" Stiles asked.

"Move now." Scott nodded. (A/N: Now, that is where John Green got his inspiration for TFIOS .. You're welcome.)