Just an idea. Please tell me what you think

You may not know me but i know you.  She screamed your name last night before i slit her throat.  You should of heard her.  She begged me to let her go but i just couldn't.  I had her tied down as she desperately tried to break free.  She was such a sweet women.  It's a shame honestly.  I met your kids that day for the first time.  The fact that the kids were screaming really drove me crazy.  I told them to shut up but they didn't want to listen.  Kids these days just don't listen so i had to punish them.  Don't you remember the things were taught?  Don't worry though, I didn't just slit her throat, i couldn't have done that in front of the kids.  what kind of monster would that of made me? 
          I took your kids aside.  I have to give it to you though, they put up a good fight.  A lesson to be learned for next time is you should really teach your son on how to take the safety off the gun.  He looked so tough holding that gun that i actually felt a little fear.  Unfortunately he wasn't tough enough.  Oh he was a naughty child.  I took the gun and bashed him in the head.  He started to bleed and instantly I thirsted for the carbon monoxide in his veins.  I grabbed a knife and slowly walked over, completely forgetting about the other child.  As i reached down plunging the knife into the chest of the knocked out child, he let out a howling yelp.  It made me shiver with excitement.  It ended shortly after when that little brat from behind me started punching me.  Oh he was so irritating.  For a seven year old, he hits pretty hard. 
          I grabbed him and dragged him to the bathroom.  He seemed pretty dirty so i figured i'd give him a bath.  He wouldn't cooperate.  I started to run the bath water.  He started cursing at me so i gave him the same treatment I had as a kid.  I Fed him soap.  I shoved the bar of soap in his mouth.  He kept Trying to Spit it out so i helped him out by shoving his head in the bath tub.  He wasn't going to eat it so i made him drink it.  I lifted his head up and he proceeded to apologize, it was almost convincing but he knew so much, just so much that i couldn't let him go.  Your son went the way he was brought into this world. 
          I walked out of the bathroom and wandered over to your other son.  His body lay there lifelessly.  I looked to my left and noticed a picture of your mother.  She was such a beautiful creature.  I grabbed both children and I then severed their bodies limb from limb.  I used your wood chipper, I hope you don't mind.  I kept a few pieces fore i needed it for the meal i had made your wife.  I figured the way to get to a woman was to show her i could cook.  Now wouldn't you think after all that work i had to go through that she would be thankful I took the time to make her a nice meal?  No that bitch wouldn't eat it.  Oh i was livid but the way she was tied down really turned me on.  I ripped her shirt off and noticed her nipples were pierced.  Man i hate piercings so i ripped them off.  Blood dripped down from her breast making me extremely horny.  I began sucking on them.  Her blood tasted so sweet I just couldn't stop.  She moans with pain as i reach down and tear her bottoms to notice a forest.  She was such a nice looking girl that i felt the need to help her remove the ugliness from her body.  I grabbed her bush with one hand and ripped out the unnecessary filth that was on her body.
          I fucked her that night filling her over and over.  I see why she was such a keeper but not anymore.  Trust me, you don't want it.  Not after what i had done.  The next morning i lay next to her, consulting my flaws in life and where i feel i need improving.  She didn't say anything and when i looked over she looked as if  she was struggling to breathe.  Where i come from, we end an animal that is suffering.  It's the Humane thing to do.  But it's funny though.  That's all we are is just animals.  Some thirst for success and others thirst for happiness.  I kissed her forehead and Slit her throat.  As she was making her last known Breathe, I panicked.  I developed feelings for her just like that.  Part of being this animal that you made me.  Yes i blame you.  It's pretty sad that my own grand children didn't even know who i was?  You kicked me out of your life well i wanted in.  Just tell me why?  You blamed me for your mother's death well finally you have something to blame me for better yet thank me for making your life less complicating.  Unfortunately I will not be around to console you in your grieving but do know daddy loves you.  We could of had everything together.  It took me forever to find you.  You always were good at playing hide and seek but this time I believe I have won.  I miss you son.  Hopefully one day you'll come back home.  I love you.