His eyes flickered to mine, which were questioning him, and then his green eyes flickered back down to my lips. We had been sitting across from each other, 2 feet apart, and his back to the wall, with me kneeling in front of him, but we were at eye level thanks to my shortness.

           I remember when my brat of a sister told me that if a guy looks at your lips, he wants to kiss you, or you have food stuck there, so I subconsciously moved my hand up and wiped my mouth, in a quick movement.

           He moved closer to me, and then cupped my cheek with his hands. Tingles traveled around the area he carcassed. The tingles didn't stop there, they traveled down my neck, making the hairs stand up. They traveled down my spine, to my toes.

           Darkness filled my vision, and I realized that my eyes had closed.

           I felt his face move even closer to mine. His lips touched my cheek. He started giving me light kisses from my left cheek to my left ear, where I could feel his breath on my ear.

           "I'm no saint, babe."

***

           "So you did that to me because I 'seduced' you for food..." I said slowly, trying to comprehend what happened about 15 minutes ago. I was dumbfounded, and I know knew how he felt when I got that granola bar.

           After he had what he said about him not being a saint, I couldn't breathe. His cologne clogged my nostrils, in a good way, and my heart had stopped beating. Mmm, I think he was wearing the Old Spice cologne. It was my favorite. I used to love when Noah wore it, the guy I lost my virginity too.

           "Yep. You did seduce me for that damn granola bar. And by the way," He said. "it was one of the sexiest things ever." He purred, and winked at me.

           I felt the color come to my face, and I had held my hands there to make the pink go away.

           "It's not my fault you're easy to seduce." I grumbled under my breath, still pressing my somewhat cold hands to the heat on my face.

           He chuckled and laid down on his side, facing me to the left, while I stayed sitting, leaning my back against the wall.

           My hands were cold, which they always were.

           Ever since I was younger, my hands were always either very cold, or clammy. My dad used to say that if you had cold hands, you have a warm heart.

           I was still holding my hands to my warm cheeks, trying to cool my heated face.

           "Take your hands off your cheeks, Skylar. You're cute when you blush."

           He smiled at me. And the color rushed back to my face again. I never blushed. Never. I was one of those cliche girls who would brush off a compliment because she didn’t believe it. But, here I was, with this guy I barely knew, and he made me blush so easily.

           I really was turning into a huge girl. Ew. No offense to you girls out there. Y'all are great.

           "You are beautiful Sky."

           And with that said, he closed his eyes, and rolled onto his other side, with his back facing me.

           I stared at his muscular back, wondering what happened. I felt awkward and I bet he did too. He was probably just trying to make me feel better. Yeah. That sounded right. I was flattered, though, by his compliment.

           I stopped staring at his back, because I realized that I probably looked like a creeper staring at his back. So I shrugged, and laid down on the cold, black and white tiled floor.

           I shuffled around for a few minutes, trying to get comfortable on the hard floor. My back was touching his back, and my arm was tucked under my head.

           His even breathing made me tired, and soon enough, I felt my eyes start to droop. Sleep was calling my name, even if I didn't want it to come.

           I felt safe knowing he was next to me. And I felt even more safe with he turned again, his chest against my back, and his arm then draped over my little waist.

           I felt the need to protest, to say that this was bad. But I didn't want too. Instead, I shuffled closer to him, and inhaled deeply, his cologne clogging my head and thoughts.

           "Good Night, Sky."

***

            Video: It's the song from the last chapter, but I am still obsessed.

Daniel and Skylar are too cute, they don't even know. :'D

I am falling in love with Dan. Anyone with me?

Vote.

Comment.

Love you, my lovelies. 

<3