Chapter 24

(a/n: guess who the photoshop creds is to!!!!)
(a/n: it's Twitter in cause y'all didn't get it!!!!!)

Lydia's POV

(a/n: time jump btw lol)

Graduation day. Finally. I've been waiting for this day for as long as I can remember. Senior year was definitely the craziest year, and definitely just the craziest amount of things that happened to me. My best friend turned out to be a werewolf, I'm a banshee, all my other friends are werewolves, I've almost been killed about 3 times, there's been kanimas, darachs, benefactors, hunters, and so much more. But the craziest thing to me is the fact that I fell in love with my best friend, who has made every single thing bearable.

"Lydia?" I heard Allison's voice and turned around to see her standing in the doorway with her cap and gown on.

"Oh my god.." I whispered and smiled, "we're actually graduating"

"We're actually graduating." she repeated and we hugged each other

"Wow remember when we met at the beginning of sophomore year?" she asked me, bringing back old memories.

"Yeah and I was with Jackson" I said making a disgusted face and twitched, which caused a laugh to escape from her lips. We talked about all of our memories from high school, and soon enough, it was time to leave.

"You ready?" Allison asked excitedly

"Ready as I'll ever be."

*****

Allison and I arrived at 1:00 and met in the gym like we were supposed to. We were looking around at all the papers and pictures and things they had out. We looked up and saw a happy go-lucky Scott and Stiles.

"Hello beauties!" Scott said as he kissed my forehead quickly and gave Allison a kiss on the lips. Stiles came up doing the same, but swapped obviously.

"Can you guys believe we're finally getting out of this fucking place?" Scott asked relieved

"I don't know, I'm kinda gonna miss it" I said and they all shot me a look in sync

"Lydia if you feel that way, then go home, because this is a celebration day" Stiles said jokingly rude. I gave him a pouty look and he smiled and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close.

We went to our tables and ate our food and talked, while everyone hung out all together one last time. It was bittersweet.

Once we were done, we headed out to where graduation was held. We went and sat in our assigned seats and I looked back at all the parents and relatives. Of course, mine weren't here. I rolled my eyes, but then smiled when I saw Ms. McCall and Mr. Stilinski. I waved and them and shot them a grin as they returned the gesture.

Speeches went on, music was played, people walked across the stage, but this was it. This was the moment. We all stood up and did what we were told before I heard the most amazing words,

"Congratulations class of 2015! You're graduated!"

Hats were thrown, cheers and laughter filled the air and nothing but smiles were around me. I walked around in all the commotion and finally found Stiles. I ran up to him and gave him a hug,

"We're graduated!" I chanted as he picked me up. He set me back down and looked me in the eyes,

"We're graduated!" he said happily, repeating me. I smiled widely and gave him a kiss as I wrapped my arms around him and he put his hands on my face.

"We actually survived" he said with his eyebrows furrowed together, like he was confused and I smiled.

We made it.

******

"Okay Scott you stand right there" Allison said positioning him, "and Stiles you stand there, and Lydia you stand here"

"Okay you guys ready?" Sheriff Stilinski asked, holding Allison's iPhone and we all nodded. "Say cheese!" he said and we laughed, giving our best smiles shortly after. We looked at the picture and I smiled. My eyes analyzed the picture and I realized how happy we all actually looked. We survived senior year, and just life, together. We never left each other, we hardly ever fought, and we were always together. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Stiles tap my shoulder,

"You okay babe?" he asked me concerningly. I smiled and turned towards him,

"I'm perfect."

~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry if this chapter seems a little rushed, but,

YOU GUYS HOLY SHIT.

THAT FUCKING STYDIA MOMENT IN NEXT WEEKS PROMO IM FUCKING SCREAMING.

STYDIA IS ALIVE AND HAS BEEN RISEN AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. LITERALLY.

STYDIA REALLY IS LOVE AND STYDIA REALLY IS LIFE.

Xoxo