Chapter 13

Chapter 13 |
J a c e s p o v

The next day...

My eyes slowly crack open. Dark brown strands of curly hair are thrown across my face. I slowly tilt my head down and see Sam sleeping on my chest.

We must've fallen asleep.

I smile. Honestly, Sam's the best thing that's ever happened to me. She's so smart and funny.

I think I have slight feelings for her. But she's in love with Billy so I never really go to far with her. As in, asking her out. I don't wanna mess up our friendship. As long as she's in my life I'm fine.

She slowly shifts her head upwards to my face and jumps off of me.

"Jace, what are you doing here?" She asks frantically.

I laugh. "Remember, we fell asleep while watching Wreck it Ralph?"

"Oh, I remember now. Wait where did this blanket come from?" Sam says holding the blanket that was wrapped around us.

I shrug. "Your mom probably put on us while we we're sleeping," 

Sam face palms.

I tilt my head in confusion. "What's wrong?"

Her face lights up. "I just had my first sleep over."

I grin. "How'd it feel?"

"It was so cool. I can't believe it. We had a sleep over. You just slept over my house. What are we now?" Sam whispers.

I smile. "Chill out Sam. We're what we were before. Best friends."

She smiles. "Yeah, I guess we are."

"I'm gonna go take a shower. So just like stay out here and stalk people Instagram or something." Sam says.

I laugh. "Can I stalk you on Instagram?"

"To bad for you because I don't have one. I don't have any social Media"

"Well, I'll make you one. Where's your phone?" I ask.

She points to her dresser and walks into the bathroom.

I grab her phone and turn the screen on.

My eyes light up.

Her Lock screen was Billy. But now it's a picture of me and her. I smile.

I can't believe she changed it.

I go into the app store and install Instagram. I make Sam one and make her follow me. I give her a quick shout out and she gains about 150 followers. I install twitter and do the same.

As soon as I'm finished Sam walks out of the bathroom.

I smile. "I made you a Twitter and Instagram account."

She nods and grabs her phone out of my hands.

"Oh, and I like your new lock screen."

She smiles. "Thank you, do want some breakfast or something?"

"Sure."

|S a m a n t h a s p o v

Me and Jace walk down the steps and into kitchen. We sit down at the counter. My mom turns around, looks at us, and smiles. She hands us some breakfast.