Chapter Three

Stiles sips his tea, the book in his lap almost forgotten, as he stares out the window to watch Derek take the horses out to graze. He's never felt attraction like this before, this want that makes him want to be near Derek all the time, and he watches as Derek's taunt shoulder roll back as he stretches back with yawn. Stiles smirks to himself, remembering last night when he crawled into Derek's bed in the middle of the night, and he goes back to his book. It's not something that he would normally do, the fear of his parents finding out or being caught would be enough to silence him, but it's not the same now. Not since he has to get married and not since his father lost all of Stiles' respect for him, and Stiles doesn't care if he gets caught.

That's a lie, he knows what will happen if he gets caught with Derek. They'll be shamed, Derek could even be imprisoned since Stiles doesn't put it past his father to do something like that, so Stiles is careful. Stiles is lost in thought, thinking about the way that Derek was slower last night when they fucked, and he looks up when he hears the horses trotting against the earth. "They seem to want to leave you, stable boy." Stiles calls, the maids that have gathered around to watch Derek laugh softly as they go back to pretending to work. Derek smiles at him while he shakes his head while he goes back to work.

"Nothing like that, Mr. Stiles. I'm sure that they're just skiddish." Derek tells him, and Stiles hums as he stands to walk towards his. His book is long forgotten as he walks down the meadow, his bare feet dig into the ground since it's a warm day, and he walks over to pet one of the horses. "You're still walking funny." Derek tells him, the smirk in his voice that makes Stiles' annoyed and crazy. Stiles blushes as he rolls his eyes, and he looks over at him.

"I told my mother that I was riding yesterday. She assumed that I was referring to horses." Stiles says, and Derek laughs as he brushes one of the mares. Stiles watches him work, watches his body move perfectly, and he licks his lips. He shouldn't be wanting, not when they're being watched so closely by the gossipy maids, but he can't help it. "We you're done, you should assist me with something in the barn. My horse is riding strangely. I think that something could be wrong with her leg." Stiles says, loud enough for the maids to hear.

"Of course, sir." Derek tells him, nodding his head as he goes back to his work. Stiles hums as he walks over towards where he was reading to pick up his book, he can't read now not with the thought of being with Derek is running through his mind. He tosses his book to the side, sighing when it hits the ground loudly, and he picks it up. He sees Derek starting to put the horses away, and he goes to assist him. Stiles doesn't smile at him in greeting as he grabs onto his horse's reins to guide her into the barn, and he turns when he hears the maids talking to each other. He can make out his name, mixed unsettling like with Derek's on their tongues, and he turns his head roughly to glare at them.

"Don't you have something to do besides gossip? Clean or perhaps sew?" Stiles snaps at them, earning himself rapid head bows and apologies. Derek chuckles to himself, Stiles rolls his eyes as he goes into the barn before he checks to make sure that no one is inside, and Derek leads the horses into the stables next door. The barn is halved, one side is for the horse with a wall that stretches out through half it before it becomes the barn where the groundskeepers store their tools, and Stiles walks over there being careful not to step on anything.

"You shouldn't yell at the maids. They have nothing better to do than gossip." Derek tells him, and Stiles rolls his eyes as he walks towards him. "Now. You needed help with something?" Derek asks him, his tone teasing as he looks over at him.

"I did." Stiles tells him, smiling at him while he walks over and he pulls Derek over him before kissing him. Derek smiles as he licks into Stiles' mouth, claiming and possessively, Stand Stiles makes a soft noise as he pulls him close. "I think I need help with my horse, but I'm willing to wait." Stiles says, and Derek chuckles thickly as he kisses down his throat. "Do not leave marks, Derek." Stiles warns him, pulling down Derek's pants just enough to release his half hard cock. They don't have time to fuck, Stiles doesn't mind so much now, and he licks his hand before he starts to stroke him quickly. Derek moans next his ear as he thrusts into Stiles' loose fist, and he reaches his hand down to tug Stiles' cock free from his loose pants.