LEMON LEMON LEMON!!!

Start from the beginning

"I can't help it." Mika licked his lips. "Yuu-chan tastes so good, you wanna taste?"

"N-" Once again, Mika caught Yuu off guard. He captured his lips in a fierce kiss. Yuu could taste himself all over Mika's mouth and combined with his saliva, it was good, very good. Mika parted their lips but his mouth quickly found its way to Yuu's neck.

"Ahh." Yuu moaned at the feel of Mika's lips on his skin, delicately kissing, licking and biting it, possibly leaving a trail of love bites. "C-careful Mika, if you get even the slightest taste of my blood you'll" 

"It's OK Yuu-chan, I know." Mika said as he continued working at Yuu's neck, sucking on the soft flesh. He entertained his hands with Yuu's while his other hand played with his nipples.

"Oh.." Yuu breathed out.
Mika replaced his hands with his mouth, taking one of Yuu's nipple in it. He used his tongue and swirled around it, sucking it harshly and using his teeth to graze it. His free hand was massaging the other nipple so it wouldn't feel left out. After a few minutes, he left the first nipple and went to the other giving it the same treatment as he did the other.

"Mika.." Yuu called.

"Hmm.."

"I can't help but feel like you're having all the fun." Yuu said. Mika left Yuu's nipples and looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" Mika asked.

Yuu flipped Mika over, which wasn't really easy considering his strength compared to Mika's weight. He sat on top him with a seductive smile. "I want to pleasure you too." 

Yuu bent and took Mika's nipples in his mouth, repeating what the latter had done to him but moments ago. He listened to Mika's moans and felt his hands tangle in his hair. He liked the side of Mika, and he wanted more of it.

He trailed kisses down Mika's hard toned body, his hands roamed down until they found his cock. Yuu took Mika's large member and began pumping him, still licking and kissing his stomach.

"Aahh..Y-Yuu-chan."

"I like this side of you Mika." Yuu said with a smirk. "An innocent side of you is very cute."

"Shut up, Yuu-chan." Mika said with a blush. Yuu giggled before taking Mika's member in his mouth and began sucking him off.

After a few minutes of his ministration, Yuu finally pulled away, allowing Mika to roll them over. He was now under him once again. His cheek flushed, knowing what was coming next.

"Yuu-chan." Mika called as he caressed his hair. "You really are beautiful Yuu-Chan."

"M-Mika.."

Yuu placed his already erect cock in front of Yuu's hole, he looked at Yuu once more asking for permission and Yuu gave it to him. Mika pushed himself inside Yuu, further and further until he was sheathed completely inside Yuu's tight hole. Yuu moaned in delight from the feel of Mika's length deep inside him.

Mika started out slowly trusting in and out of Yuu making the raven haired male throw his head back into the pillows and hiss. Mika rocked his hips back and forth while holding Yuu's own steady, he captured Yuu's mouth again in a heated kissed and combined with his thrusts, was making Yuu's head swirl and his body shiver in pleasure.

Yuu moaned and wrapped his leg around Mika's waist and his hands around his back, "Faster..Mika..Faster." He said in between kisses.

Mika was waiting for just that. "What's that Yuu-chan? You want me to fuck you harder?"

"Y-Yes M-Mika, please fuck me harder."

Mika smirked. "Alright Mika, I'll fuck you harder, I'll fuck you as hard as you want."
Mika increased his pace, pounding deeper and harder into Yuu. Yuu could hardly breathe, he felt like the air was literally being sucked out of him. This was heaven. This was bliss. If only he'd known how amazing itbfelt, he would have asked Mika to fuck him a hell lot sooner.