Part 19

Ronnie Pov//

It's been now three years since that dramatic day. I now live in my own dorm room and go to Atlantic Way college. Me and Tre is still together and the twins are now four causing more hell than ever. I haven't talked to Damoni every sense, I don't know  if I could ever talk to him.  My dad or as you know him as August is still himself, but now married to Shaylee.  Miny and Twist are co-parenting a baby boy named A'riah Lynn Moore. 

     Sitting in my dorm room waiting to go to the movies with Tre. I applied some Mac Ruby Red lipstick, then opened my door to see a cute Tre with white teeth, he had finally gotten his braces off. He pulled me into a kiss to let me know he missed me. "Change of plans bae, I got a plan for you ", him say with a smile cause I notice he didn't say surprise, because he knew how much I hated to be surprised. " Trezzy where are you taking me ", I say sticking out my lip which made him kiss it. "Don't be like that MA I got you, you trust me right"? I nodded my head and grabbed my clutch. 

We Got in his all white Lexis and began our trip to me seems like nowhere, he covered my eyes with a blind so I couldn't see in which made me mad. The car came to a stop and the engine killed, he came to my side and helped me, while guiding me to our location. He picked me up, bridal style in which made me laugh. He finally put me down on a blanket like thing it felt mushy. " I Swea Cornell if I'm in some dog Sh-" I say being cut off from him removing the blindfold, only for me to see the beach. " Oh my god Tre this is beautiful, thank you". I say Jumping on him while I wrap my arms around his waist and pecking his lips. " I thought that maybe you needed a break from reality, school, and shid  life has been all in your face. I gave his lips another peck as I looked him in his eyes, " I love you Cornell ", I say as I climbed off of him and got on his back so we could go get in the water and I won't get my hair wet. 

"So how's football Tre ", I say drying my hair as we stand  on the part where the water comes up to our legs. "It's been good, but that's not important what about you, How's pops", he say's talking about august. " Well, Tre nothing much besides the twins starting pre-school"." Them kids gone get kicked out in about two weeks tops, the be plotting ", he says laughing at his comment. I splashed water in his face while laughing at his previous comment. He mugged me while picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder. "le-le-le-let M-me  d-ow-n Tre no-", I say between laughter before he threw me in the water. 

I Folded my arms as we were in the car and my hair dripping " C'mon Bae, I'm sorry It was a joke", he says cuffing my chin trying to kiss me but end up kissing my  cheek. I turned my head back to the window, seeing nelly house. "I'm Telling your daddy" I say with a smile," or should it be your big sister Nana"? I say jumping out the car greeting Nelly at the door" YOUR son got my hair wet ", I say looking back at Tre rubbing his hand over his face and mumble something. Laughing at my petty-ness, I walked in and left him to have their conversation,"ayeeee sister let me hollah at you",  Shawn says moving his arms in a C'mere kinda way. I walked over to him while drying my hair with a towel,"Wassup bro", I say popping the P. "I Like this girl, be she a good girl, like church every Sunday kind of girl, " he says in a serious" Show her your dedicated to her and her only, cause if you don't you might be the reason she never loves again. He nodded and I went and got in the car so i can go home and study. 

Walking in my dorm I pecked Tre lips and locked the door, jumping on my bed nearly falling asleep until my phone started to go off, causing me to answer it with a bad attitude " WHAT"! i say not looking at who was on the phone " Lil guh bettah think twice abouh who she yellin at ight", i laugh, knowing it was my father"Hey daddy ", I say, trying to sound not sleepy" what you doingbeybeh guh" he says ," nothing umm stuyding." why you lying you sleep but ill talk to you tomorrow " 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

..

.

.

Stay Trill