Carry on

Ronnie Pov

I was in the kitchen making me some noodles. I was all alone in the house. I heard a noise! I looked and grabbed a knife. I started at the living room entering the closet. I'm not about to go get killed. I reached for my phone but I left it by my noodles. I was scared I heard more crashing. I let out a little screech and everything in the room was quiet.

August Pov //

I was out with trey and nelly we was getting ready to throw a birthday bash for Ronnie in like 2 months and Damoni is cheating on her . Ronnie don't know it yet and what father wants to see their child her even if they are adopted. I got them miny and Ronnie for a reason that day . I saw something they needed is love ... I love em.. I told Damoni don't come near Ronnie or I was gone beat that lil Niggah ahh. Cheated on my baby for malano .... I called Ronnie and she didn't answer. So I checked the camera from digital life by AT&T. I seen a man in all black coming to the closet and pulled her out. He shook her in which the knife fell. I got up and said it's and emergency and nelly and trey followed me home. I seen Ronnie on the floor holding her leg . I ran to her but I had to make sure the person was gone .

Ronnie Pov//

That punk Niggah grabbed me and slammed me and I hit my leg on the table. Now my noodles are cold and damoni might have called. Trey cute self picked me up and placed me in a bumble new like car. I was just quiet because I didn't know what to say

Miny Pov //

I was out with twist and Wayne . I was kind of nervous but I acted my self. Twist wanted me to meet the one and only Mr. Carter . When twist went to take a call an left me with his so called big brother. " is it they money " . " huh". I said it unsure of what he was trying to say . " are u with him because of the money". I say no In a confused but mad tone . " Wayne said look I will give u money to go away , how about 20 thousand " he say folding his hands. " look I don't want yours or his money okay I love twist for him not his damn money , I don't are if u little Wayne or not but I'm still me ". I heard a clap and i turned around to see twist . Wtf it was a test . We all got to know each other. After a while me and twist left and went to eat this time I paid . It might not have been 5 star but it was good.