You Fr part 6

Damoni

"So today I'm taking Ronnie to the mall and do her some shopping ya know get Tah know her" . I guess twist gone come with miny . We gone have a Tripple date with me Messiah and his girl Girl Nani also twist .

Miny

"I can't believe I'm even talking to twist I hope he don't ask for my phone because he my screen saver and wallpaper" . "Think I'm playing" so I put on some shorts and a half shirt to show my belly ring that me and Ronnie got together I had to make her go Frfr ....

August

We'll I gave the girls some money to go shopping and mean time I'm going to a strip club and meet me a thot ... WE DONT LOVE THESE H**s .. I need to grow up Nahh but IMMA be a good parent or keeper what Eva you call it ??

Damoni:

We picked up the girls and I can see me with Ronnie like Baby bad and all these other girls just try to give me themselves and I want something worth fighting for like a challenge .... Don't get me wrong Ronnie got everything I want and need ....😊😊 Shawty a keeper

*rubs hands like bird man *

Twist:

When miny got in I talked and I notice her phone had my face on it ... It's about to get real Frfr ...
Best believe that

Nani ~

Hey Y'all I'm Nani I'm 17 .. ! I'm Mexican and Black .. I'm In Love With Messiah We Been Rockin fa Bout 2 years nah.. I know I sound un classy but trust me I am . I Really am nothing With out messiah but these girls named Cazzy and bunno ( made up for now ) keep messing with me u know I can fight But I just don't like to ....

Chazzy ~ she told you about us I guess but ion like her cause she took my man am today IMMA beat her infront of ha man Bebby I got that trick thot swerve

Ronnie

Bout time they gave me my turn Tah talk I mean dang rude 👏👏✋🎀 . Any way me and the guys was walking out of a store and these girls was just looking and pointing fa no reason like wtf I brushed it off at first them I heard one call Nani out her name an she ride fa me so IMMA say something Tf you mean ??

I walked up to the Girl with the red hair and said ...
""Ummm do you have a problem cause you really doing all this pointing and one have Your mama ever taught you manners cause being nasty and pointing at people is rude and I want you to point at any one of us IMMA beat dat Ahhh okay ???!
...