9 months

Ronnie//
My Babies are here they are twins. I went in the hospital room and hugged shaylee she is really nice in all. I got to name the girl and miny named the boy. I choose A'mere lyric Alsina and A'mon Harmon Alsina. Then kids birthday are in October 29th so like we have the most important holiday coming up.

3 weeks later

August Pov//
Thanksgiving is coming up and I plan on taking us on a cruse then to Disney Orlando last the beach. So I was walking in the living room with shaylee to see the kids with the twins and tre and twist . They have fell in love with them babies. I walked in and handed everyone a plane tickets. They started tweaking . I rubbed my hand over my face I swea if they don't act like black fokes ion know what.

A/n My Bad Trey Name was Changed to Tre Because that's How u spelled it lol I Googled It

Ronnie Pov //

I was decked out with Bae at the mall we went shopping for the trip we gone be gone for a month due to august thinking we should spend a the mouth together for thanksgiving. So I was looking at some shoe's for me and Bae. When I felt some light skin arms around me. "You Like Them" I say to Tre hoping he likes them to " Yeah we Should Get Some Camo Pants "boy you Know it's Gone Be 90 degrees hot" "we'll some shorts meanie" " oh come here trezzy" I say feeling bad . We ended up getting both just Incase we have a cold day . Me each had 20 to 30 maybe 40. We leave tomorrow I told Tre he Didn't have to come when he can spend time with his family. He said that he wanted to because he always spend it with them.

Tre Pov //
What's Up Fokes We'll me and Bar Just Got Back from Doing A Little Shopping

Tbc