After I Met Him

Okay my first story lol I like writing and there are mostly harry fanfics so here it is- Sarina❤

---------------------------------------------

Winter break had finally begun, I couldn't wait to get out of school. I like school it's just the drama I hate, the only thing they talk about here are boys and make up. I'm not into that whole thing so I don't really

talk to those girls.

My name is Jay Roberts, I'm eighteen and I'm a senior at Westmoore High School and I'm a pretty good student. It's harder to get good grades when you're not interested in the subject but I do fine.

My parents are divorced and I live with my dad. They had cracks in their relationship before I was even born so I know it was going to happen. My dads a lawyer so we live in a pretty big house.

I get in my car and drive away from that hell hole they call a school. As I drive I notice a car behind me trying to bump into my car, then I notice the driver. The school "bad boy" Zayn was driving, he is such a poser. I make a quick turn to a short cut I used for traffic. Once I parked my car I lock the door and walk over to my house. My dad wasn't home as usual.

As I laid my things on the couch I noticed a text from Chelsea.

Chelsea- hey bby! Let's hang out or something?

Chelsea is the only friend I don't hate, together we make fun of the disparate girls at school. I replied with a yes and got my bag. It's usually quite warm in California when it's winter so I didn't bother taking a coat. As I walked to Chelsea's house I noticed that Zayn was walking behind me, I started walking a little faster to get away from him. "You're cute when you're scared" he said as he caught up to me. I froze in place afraid of what he might do next. "Where you headed, sexy?" He said in whisper to my ear, which sent shivers down my spine. "Nowhere, now leave me alone." I said in a bitchy voice to make sure he understood I'm not interested.

He yanked my arm back as I tried to continue walking. "Let me go!" I yelled at him as I tried to yank my arm away. Then I noticed his muscle tense up and he looked angry, oh god what do I do? "Here, take this." He gave me a piece of paper with his number written on it, he waited for me to save his phone number to my phone. "I won't let you go UNTILL you do." He said pretending this is completely normal. I did what he asked me to do and left, as I continued walking I heard him yell something. "Don't forget to text me tonight!" Ugh he must be stupid thinking I would want to actually communicate with him.

If this was any other girl, they would be all over him by now. I knocked on Chelsea's door. "Hey there Jay! Come in!" I walked in and we ran up to her bedroom. Chelsea's parents own like three Walmart's so she's quite rich. We laid down on her bed as I listened to her ramble on about her boyfriend. "So how's that boy toy Kevin?" I giggled knowing she hated it when I called her boyfriend a boy toy. "Ew that makes him sound like a blue dildo I named Kevin!" We both started laughing hysterically. We spent the ret of the day choosing what Chelsea should wear for that hot hit guy Jacobs party next week, which I wasn't interested in going to.

Soon it was time to leave and it was getting dark out. I was walking home and here HE was waiting on my front lawn, oh god why won't he leave me alone. "You forgot to text me." He said in a almost sad voice. "I was busy, now get out of the way." I said in an angry tone so he could let me go inside. "Not until you text me." I can tell he was getting impatient and annoyed. "Fine." I texted him exactly what I was thinking.

Jay- get out of the way.

As soon as he received my text he quietly started laughing, then finally stood up and left. "Goodbye hottie!" Ugh he's such a player, he literally broke up with someone two days ago.

I was really tired so I changed into my pajamas and put my hair in a messy bun. I fell asleep almost instantly.