" Nurse. Kwon, take her to the emergency room! Fast! She must be in asphyxia!", said the head doctor. Sehun felt like not aware how to do. He felt anxious at all of sudden. The nurse ran down to the hall, to the emergency room.

" Mr.Oh, you can see Mrs. Oh after we will have a room for her..", said the doctor and commanded other doctors and nurses to take Sulli to a patient room.

As soon as he was left alone in the hall again, his knees fell on the floor being followed by the tears.

" I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. Appa's really sorry, baby..", he cried out of his heart before he went to his wife who was still sleeping peacefully without knowing what exactly was going on with her baby.. 

A intense white light when she flipped her eyes open, she felt a tight grip on her right hand which was not connected with the medicinal liquid by a pipe. She looked at where the grip was. She found her husband sleeping tiredly with his head on her pillow, beside her head. He was still in his sleeping, but she could feel how he tightly held her hand. He must be so worried for her.

She averted her gaze from him, to a white blank of wall, she tried to recall her memories back what had happened to her.

Her eyes wide opened when a black moment hit her sense. She fell out from the stairs in the dark and all she felt at that time was pain in her stomach ... where her baby was. She immediately changed into the sitting position without caring that woke him up. Her palm simultaneously ran on her almost flat tummy, she couldn't care about the pain that formed on her tummy from her just sewn scar.

" Ssul, are you ok? What's wrong? ", Sehun asked worriedly when he saw the unusual side of her.

" W-What happened to my baby? .. Where is she?" , Sehun already expected that question from her.  And he was sure he heard 'she' from her, he wondered how she already known about that their baby is a girl, even he found it out just after she had given birth.

" Ssul, calm down first.", said Sehun trying to hold her shoulder. But before he could, she slapped his hand away and then shouted, " I asked where is my daughter?!" , that caused him to shock.

" She's in the emergency room. So calm down first. It's not good for you to boil like now.", he said trying to calm her down.

" Why? Why she is in the emergency room? Why a little kid is staying in that room?" , she asked, he could see the anxious and worried glimpse in her eyes.

" .. She's.. It's...", he found his tongue twisted to tell her that.

" Tell me!!" , she shouted again, whenever she shouted, she felt the pain on her stitch . But she couldn't care about herself now.

" She's .. The doctor said she needed a special treatment since she was born at the pregnancy of 7 months.. She can't breathe without an oxygen mask..", said Sehun lowering his head. At that moment, her world turned into black, she couldn't see anything now. She immediately got up from the bed, pulling out the needle which was injected on her arm.

" Ssul, where're you going? ", he stopped her by holding her forearms and made her to sit down again.

" Move. I'm going to meet her." , she said with her blank look.

" No, Ssul. Your stitch is not healing yet." , he held her down again.

" I said move!", she tried to get free from him but she was so weak at that time..

" No, Ssul!", he shouted, without any intention to let her go.

" Ah!" , she whined in pain as she closed her eyes to endure the pain on her stitch. Her hand was resting on her flat tummy where her sitch was.