Comings and goings

I would give up the Night for you...

As soon as the words were out of my mouth I knew that they were true. This fierce lovely girl had shattered the centuries of ice encasing my heart and then she had utterly consumed it.

I would give up more than my court, I would let the whole world burn for her.

My thoughts felt too loud and I cringed as she gasped, knowing she had heard them. I looked down at the ground as a faint warmth crept into my face. By the cauldron! It was horrible to feel this vulnerable and exposed.

"Rhys..." She said huskily. I didn't look up and was shocked when her hands walked up my chest and grabbed fistfuls of my shirt. She tugged urgently at me and pulled me hard up against her. Her mouth hungrily seeking out my own.

I groaned as I felt her hands boldly running up and down my chest and shoulders. I slid my hands down the length of her gown and firmly gripped her hips, tugging them against my own. She let out a moan against my lips and then wrapped her legs up and around me. The feel of them pressed up against me drives me mad and a moan escapes me as she grinds against me.

"Feyre - " I begin to protest but she cuts me off.

"I don't want you to give up the Night for me - just tonight" she pants as she trials her hot kisses and teasing bites from my ear down to my neck. I moan out loud as her teeth clamp down on my neck and she claims me for herself.

She presses herself more firmly against me and moves her hips in slow sensual circles that make my blood boil.

I grab hold of her firmly and grind back against her, making her gasp.

"Oh Rhysand" she pants and my name on her lips is the best thing I've ever heard.

I feel her hand slipping down between us as she yanks free my belt.

"No - Feyre" I groan, trying to fend her off.

"Yes" she pants.

"Pleeeeeeease Rhys" she whines.

I growl against her lips as I kiss her again and feel her hand slip into my pants and start stroking me.

"Good gods" I moan as she continues to tease me.

"Not here" I protest firmly.

She bites down savagely on my lip, sending me wild.

I hug her to me tightly as we materialise in my newly furnished bedroom.

I set her down on her feet and spin her so that her back is pinned up against me and skilfully tug at her dress until it drops to the floor.

She helps me shrug out of my shirt and pants and then I tackle her onto the bed in our underwear, before I lose all self control and just take her up against the wall.

On the bed I pin both her hands above her head in one of my own and use my free hand to trace the delicious curves of her body. She shivers as I run my hand over her. I kiss her again and dip my tongue into her mouth at the same time that I dip my hand into her panties.

She cries out from the pleasure of my touch and I tease her with little swirls of my tongue and fingers. Her moans are driving me insane and I ache to take her, but I'm not quite done yet.