Chapter 2

I looked at Ms. Zaynon like she was the most beautiful girl that I had ever seen. More beautiful than my girlfriend. She was honestly one attractive woman. 

Her long dark hair flowed perfectly past her shoulders and her dark chocolate eyes felt as though they were piercing into my soul. She had the type of eyes that looked like they had the universe in them. She had the type of eyes that were easily confused with the night sky.

"Y-you're our new band director?" I asked shocked. There was no way that somebody this young was my band director. She was too young, too inexperienced. 

"Yes, I am. Before you think anything I'm twenty-two years old. I know I look younger, but I am experienced for this job. I just graduated, but I was one of the top of my class. I heard this school needed a new director, and I jumped at the opportunity. Knowing that this school is big on the arts, I tried out, and they thought I was the best option." she smiled, a smile that went right into my heart and made my insides feel warm. 

"I-I wasn't judging. I just thought you were a new student with how young you looked." I flirtatiously chuckled, trying not to make my new found crush on my band director be noticed. 

"Alright," she smiled at me. She went to sit down at the desk. I watched her hips sway and her hair flow behind her. 

"Dani!" I snapped out of my focus on Ms. Zaynon at the sound of Nikki's voice. 

"Huh?" I questioned. "What is it?"

"Stop staring at the newbie and let's get going. The bell rang already." she chuckled pulling me along with her. 

I snapped my head at the clock. It almost seemed as if time flied. It was already 8:25, five minutes before homeroom started. "I-I'll see you later, Ms. Zaynon!" 

She smiled at me and nodded as if she was approving my statement. My view of Ms. Zaynon was taken away as soon as we exited the door. I could look at her all day, if I truly wanted to. She was beautiful, and there was no need to pretend that she wasn't. 

"You so like her." Nikki chuckled. 

"I have Chelsea." I scowled. 

"That doesn't matter. You have a crush on Zaynon. Why deny it? There was so much concentration on her that it was the most obvious thing in the world."

"I have a girlfriend and I only have eyes for Chelsea." I grumbled, though I didn't exactly know if it was true anymore. I wouldn't deny that I found Zaynon beautiful and mysterious. I wanted to get to know her. But she was a teacher, and I was a student. 

"Babe!" I heard Chelsea's squeal. I turned around to see my beautiful girlfriend. I smiled at her, and took her into my embrace. I kissed the top of her head, letting her know that I was there for her until the end of time. "I love you," she whispered while looking up at me and kissing me. 

"I love you too," I grinned down at her. 

"I promise."

"As I do as well."

Though there was still one more thing that I didn't know. 

Is Ms. Zaynon even worth trying to figure out?

A/N

hey guys, is it good? do you enjoy it? I'm sorry for the slow update, I was away from the internet for a while. But I hope you can forgive me. This should be updated way more from now on, I promise. 

So should I continue? It's all up to you. :)

-