God bless you!

Adalira POV

The House of Fire is a weird place, I keep telling myself as I walk trough the huge corridors. There are empty rooms, old rooms, supermodern rooms, haunted rooms and doors with no rooms at all behind them. This is the place I am suppoused to live in. It's an old family mansion.

My dad's idea was to turn it into a hospital, but the authorities said no. Then he tried again and the answer again was no. But Fabian Ortega wasn't a man who gives up easy. So what the House of fire is now is hard to explain. It's a place where you can leave your unwanted child, or unwanted realative if that's what you need. In other words - if your family has to get rid of the black sheep, we can do it for you. It's a clean method, barely legal of course. You bring them here, we treat them like ones with mental disorders and with the medications we give them they soon get some. The hardest part is convincing them to take the first dose, but once this happends everything goes easy, families can leave, usually to never come back again.

Simple and pretty, huh?  I was never meant to rule it, though. Well, with all these men ready to do exactly as I tell them I guess I shall be happy. But I'm not. They only do it because they are afraid of me, or of my father to be certain. Even after his death people remember him as a man to fear and therefore fear me, too.  Not that I mind it.

'We've got a new customer' Anthony says and drags me out of my thoughts. He's new here, that's why he doesn't  mind doing that. 'She's in the lobby. '

'Can't someone else go?'

'She wants to see you. '

Three minutes later I see her. She looks so fragile with her huge blue eyes and short  hair in a rich hazelnut colour.

'Are you ...' The question sticks in her troat as she feels my gaze.

'Yes, I am.' I slowly open my mouth, as if I wonder who she is. 'And you are...?'

'Holly. Holly Hughes.' Small pause. 'I need you to kill my parents' The girl shivers as she says it. 'And I can't pay you before you do it.'

'We are no hitmans.' It's true, we are not. 'But I think we can help you. Why do you need them dead?'

'It's complicated. What if I leave them here? Will they die?'

'No, we will just keep them drugged enough to stay away from you and your family. '

'Can't you ... overdose?'

'No. People will start asking questions. '  I am shocked now. That girl, barely 18, so tender and small, wants to kill her folks and she doesn't accept anything else.

'Will mom and dad be able to sign documents while they are here. If they stay here, of course?'

'Sure.'

'How much?'

'What?'

'You heard me, how much?'

'10 000$ plus the pills. Every 2 years.' Now that we talk about money Holly looks ready to higgle. Then she sighs and says it's fine. We will have our money when her parents sign.

The girl gets up and hugs me.

'God bless you!' She says with a demonic smile.