Ignorance is your new best friend - Jasper Hale love story <3

My name is Anastasia White. I am 17 years old, and I am on my way to live with my God Father, Charlie Swan, and his daughter Bella swan. I love this man, he took me in when I had no where else to go when I was 14, he was really like my second father. Well the reason why I am going to live with him is becuase my Dad can't handle me anymore. He loves me to bits but he cant keep up and I am hyper-active, and I have A.D.D.  The last time I seen Bella was when we were 15 and I went to hers for a week in the summer holiday, but that was when she lived with her mom. Just recently her mom got married to a guy called Paul, he is nice, i haven't met him yet though.

"Anastasia!" I heard a voice shout happily at me, just as i got off the plane in Forks.

I reconised the voice right away. Charlie. I searched for a moment before I found him.

"Charlie!!" I sang excitedly. I hugged him like a bee on honey.

"Oh have I missed you!" He replied to my happy hug.

"Where's Bella?" I asked confused. Normally she would always come to the airport to see me first.

"She's at her boyfriends house." He said rather bluntly. I figured he didnt like the guy. "Well then let's get you home!"

I smiled at him.

We got to his home and I went up to the spare bedroom and started to unpack. I sat down in front of the desk in the window and watched the world go by. The weather was awful, but I liked that. It was  windy, cloudy and a little bit rainy.

Ah. Perfect. This was my life finally falling into place, this was it.

I set out all of my photos on the desk, along with a few books of mine.

I heard the front door open, and i heard a female voice or 2 and a few male voices.

"Wait a second...Anastasia?!" I heard a voice shout me. I ran to to top of the stairs.

I stood there and smiled. Bella.

I ran down and she ran to me and we gave eachother the most biggest hug I've ever got off of her.

"Oh Ana, I have missed you so much! Where have you been!" She near on cried.

"I've you to, and well me and dad travelled for a while. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff i have seen!" I was crying. It was happy tears though. Don't get me wrong!

The feeling of the house was happyness, and excitement.

I seen the people that was with Bella, Two guys and a female. They were all stunningly pale, and their eyes, were golden topaz, they were stunning.

I wiped my tears and smiled at Bella. 

"New start?" She said.

"New start." I agreed.

Charlie appeared from the kitchen in his cop uniform.

"Well I am on a night shift tonight. Look, don't leave the house a mess guys please, and Ana, have a good night sleep, you have some people to visit tomorrow." Charlie kissed me and Bella on the fore head and left.

"Well, I forgot it was tonight you were coming over ana, and I invited my boyfriend and some of his family over for a chill out night. Let me introduce you," Bella started. I nodded. "This is Edward. This Is Alice his sister, and Jasper. They were adopted so thats why they don't look related."

"Hello." I said shyly. I'm not good at making new friends, I am anti-social I guess in some ways, but until you get to know me, my more hyper side comes out! I can't sit still let's just say!

Alice, gave me a hug, she was so cold. Edward shook my hand and so did Jasper, they were the same, so cold.

We all went into the living room and sat down I sat on the single chair, Alice and Bella sat together and so did Edward and Jasper.

"Well! Anastasia...What a beautiful name!" Alice chirped.

"Hehe, thank you I was named after our great grandma. From what i heard she was just like me. And call me Ana everyone does." I explained to her.

"Ana," Bella said. "Tell what have you been up to I have been dying to know because charlie wouldn't tell me!"

"Well after that thing," I enthisised thing, she knew what I meant. "Me and Dad went travelling. We went to england, France, Canada, all sorts of places. But then he just couldn't handle my...hyper activeness and anger swings. But he's in I think Texas right now doing some sort of history degree of some sort."

"Wow, travelling, I would never of thought you would do that!" she seemed surprised.

"Enough bout me!" I laughed. "So what have you been up to?"

"Well nothing much really," Bella smiled at Edward. "I'm with Edward, going to school, look after charlie basically. But yeah nothing."

"Aww, how long have you guys been together?" I asked them both.

"5 months." Edward answered.

"Aw that's so sweet!"

"So how about you, do you have anyone special?" Alice asked me.

I sighed. 

"I did." I said. I tried not to think about him, my ex-boyfriend Aaron. He is practically the scum of the earth.

"What happened?" She asked me, all eyes on me now.

"Erm nothing really, just weren't suited for each other." I struggled with my words.

______________________________________________________________________________

Message me guys! 

Let me know is this is good enough, or what i could improve on!!