He grabs the underside of my knee and my neck to pick me up. 

I bury my face in his neck. Before I know it I'm on his motorcycle. 

"Avery, what are you doing?" I mumble. 

"I'm taking you to the castle. Someone will know what to do there," he says firmly. 

He rides with my face against his chest. He holds onto me tightly, with the other hand pushing the bike to go. 

It takes far too long to get to the castle. 

He runs upstairs and places me on his bed, walking out of the room to get someone. 

I curl up into a ball when Alexandrea comes in. 

"How long has she been like this," she asks, putting a hand up to my head. 

He bites his lip, thinking. "Ten minutes." 

She nods. "You're going to have to lay straight on your back," she tells me. 

I cringe as I do as she tells me. 

Avery's expression deepens into concern. 

Her hands start to glow as she hovers them over my body. White lights shoot out as she closes her eyes. 

"Its not working," I mumble. "I still feel like shit!" 

She waits a long time before turning to Avery. "Someone put a curse on her," she's making a face, like she's determined but worried.

"Well curses hurt," I whisper. 

"It's only going to get worse. We have to give her something to calm her temperature down so it doesn't burn her," she glances at me quickly. "Get her to a human hospital. I don't know what to do. They'll at least get her temperature down." 

Avery grabs me again quickly, running down the stairs at an impossible speed. 

"Are you doing okay?" 

I open my mouth to speak but my head throbs too much. I shut my eyes and try not to cry. 

"I'm not making it worse am I?" he worries. 

I try to shake my head but the simplest move sends shocking pain through my forehead. I cringe, making Avery's eyebrows furrow together. 

"I'm sorry," I push to whisper. 

"Don't apologize," he frowns, placing me on the motorcycle and gets on himself. 

I hug him tightly, not able to keep my eyes open anymore. 

"Don't close your eyes," he tells me. 

I try to nod. 

A pain shoots up through my stomach and sinks in through my arms and down my legs. I scream, clawing at my body to make it stop. 

"What's wrong?" Avery yells in panic. 

He stops the bike. I fall on the ground and sob at the pain.  

"Elise!" 

Avery grabs me off of the ground and sets me on the motorcycle. He speeds through traffic with me screaming and crying. 

He shushes me. "We'll be there as soon as possible." 

I feel my body falling off the motorcycle. I black out just before I hit the pavement.

Avery's pov

I jump off my motorcycle, making it crash. 

I run over to her, laying in the street when she disappears. Vanishes. 

"What the hell?" 

I grab a handful of bone dust from my bag on my motorcycle and spread it over the grass. 

I put my hand on my head and shut my eyes. 

"She's gone," I nod. 

I kick the ground, causing the land to split a bit. 

Grabbing my motorcycle, I ride back to the castle. 

I walk into my room and put my head in my hands when Alexandrea and Dezerea walk in. 

"Where is she?" 

I open my mouth but end up shaking my head and shrugging my shoulders. 

"What do you mean?" Dezerea asks. 

"I was riding and she fell, like something was grabbing her and when she was about to hit the road she disappeared." 

"Like vanished or...did she go somewhere?" 

I stand up and punch my wall over and over until my hands start to bleed.  

"Avery stop!" Alexandrea says. 

"What am I supposed to do?" I run a hand through my hair restlessly. "She's gone!" 

"You can find her," Alexandrea insist. 

"And what if I can't?" I ask. "I have to protect her, this can't happen again." 

"The past won't repeat itself," Dezerea tells me. 

I shut my eyes and clench my fists. "Galadrielle disappeared," I say quietly, feeling a pain of guilt wash over my body. 

They both exchange looks but they don't say anything. 

I can't help my fists from shaking. "What do I do? I can't loose Elise too."

__________________________

*Sorry this one is short... 

The next one will be better. You guys should vote/comment/follow 

C: