"Your turn."

"No, wait, I don't really think-" I never finished my sentence as Harry quickly shot the water into my face, gurgling the rest of my words as I sputtered and closed my eyes while he circled around me, moving the hose up and down my body.

"Pits." Harry ordered as I coughed out water while he grabbed the soap.

I raised my arms, still squinting from the liquid as he rubbed the soap on the undersides of my sweatshirt and sprayed me with more water.

"Okay we're good." Harry said as I glared at him through my drenched hair before we quickly grabbed the towels, drying ourselves before running back inside, Harry gathering his things while I packed everything we would need to get ready in one large paper bag and shoving my papers along side it.

"We're taking my car." Harry huffed, the both of us fumbling out of my apartment, water still dripping off our clothes and hair as we tried to dry ourselves with the towels in the elevator while noisily chewing at our mint gums.

I felt my body slam against the window of Harry's corvette as he accelerated through the busy streets at a probably illegal speed, adruptly turning the wheel left to right rapidly as we weaved our way bypassing other cars making them beep at us in annoyance.

I took my clothes off in the passenger seat, Harry tossing my discarded sweater and sweats to the back as I arched my back, trying to suck in my tiny rolls of fat as I zipped on my gray high waisted pencil skirt while putting on my white cropped sweatshirt.

"You are seriously the only girl I know who would wear a pencil skirt and a cropped hoodie together." Harry snorted, giving me a sideways glance before taking one hand off the wheel to reach out and pull down my cropped sweatshirt more to cover my exposed stomach.

"I really wanted to wear something that said, Hey, I'm classy but that doesn't mean I won't hesitate to drag your ass if I have to." I explained, shoving his hand away as he chuckled while I looked for my accessories.

"Gold hoops or silver." I asked, holding up the earrings as Harry quickly swerved to the side, nearly avoiding running a red light as the tires screeched against the street.

"Gold."

I rushed to put them on before I leaned over to Harry's side and grabbed the wheel.

"You got three minutes, your suit is in the bag." I informed as Harry quickly retrieved his tux, stripping out of his shirt and sweats as he dressed himself, hitting me in the head with his elbow multiple times.

"Would you watch it!" I hissed, turning the wheel violently to dodge an elderly woman crossing the street making the whole car shake.

"My fucking zipper's snagged." Harry growled in irritation making me look down at his crotch to find the fabric about to tear the way he was forcing it.

"Jesus, let me." I snapped as he took the wheel, my whole upper body practically sprawled on Harry's lap as I tried to tug at the stupid zipper to close his pants.

"We're going over a bump! We're going over a bump!" Harry announced as the car bounced on cue, making my head bop up and actually slam my forehead against Harry's dick making him let out a strangled scream of pain.

"Did you just fucking head butt my dick!" Harry seethed above me.

"You know that's really the least of our problems right now..." I said through gritted teeth, realizing one of my hoop earrings got snagged onto Harry's zipper.

"You are now the ninth caller on hold, Jay's Jewlers thanks you for your patience." The robot voice repeated through Harry's phone.

"Fuck you and your jewelry." Harry and I snapped in annoyance at the phone.