2

[I'm rlly liking Attila currently, uh oh not another band.]

In the morning Ashley was more than happy to help Nikki and I pack some of my things up, taking the move better than I thought she would. "Barnabas will be so glad Montie, March and Gene will be gone." I laugh as I pick up one of Ashley's dogs that is watching us intently. "Are you excited I'm leaving you and taking my cats with me?" He barks while wagging his tail before trying to lick my cheek. "No, no! No kisses." I set him back on his feet and tape the last box we had packed. "This is it..."

Ashley hugs me tightly and Nikki pats my back. "Let's head that way." I pack the boxes into my car's trunk and have Nikki drive with Ashley in the backseat.  "So, who is this person I am staying with?" Nikki clicks his tongue and shakes his head. "I want you to meet them in person." After thirty minutes of driving, Nikki pulls into a long driveway to reveal a fairly large house. "It looks nice from the outside." Ashley starts giggling, I turn to look at her. She has her hand covering her mouth as her giggling doesn't stop. "What?"
"Don't judge a book by its cover."

The three of us step out and make our way to the front door, I began debating if I should knock or not. "I'm not knocking for you, pansy." Nikki says with a grin like he just read my mind. I lick my lips as the door stands in front of me, I shoot a glance at Ashley. She nods with a smile, here goes whatever is left of my pride. I knock on the door before backing away and folding my hands, keeping them close to my thighs. I can't believe I am about to move in with a total stranger and sleep in this house like it will be nothing. I can't believe that these two basically talked me into it either.

The handle rattles to reveal my blind date just from last night that hadn't even bothered to ask for my number. "What the hell?" Ashley chuckles at my response with a shrug. "Hell doesn't have a response, Majora." Chris looks just about as confused as I am while he leans on the doorway. "Did you not know you were moving in with me?" So Chris knew that I was about to just throw my crap into a room and live with him for a month or two. "No, I did but I didn't know I was moving in with you."

"Ashley, you can't just force someone to live with me." I gape at Ash and she gives me a look of fake surprise. "You were in on this too?" Ash runs to my car and opens the trunk. "What is she doing?" Chris asks before his question was answered with Ashley dragging several boxes in her arms. "Oh, no, Ashley!" I pull at the roots of my hair after she forces her way into Chris's house and looks around the large living area. "Majora." Chris's eyes are red and he looks so tired, I wonder what he was doing before now. "Yes?"
"If you want to move in, I definitely welcome you. If you don't that's perfectly fine with me too." I know he is basically making me choose right there if I want to be in the same house with him, where I'd probably be in the same room as him multiply times and where I'd sleep, study and change clothes.

I suddenly didn't feel to highly of moving in, but if I didn't I would feel guilty later of having my two best friends help me pack and then unpack. Not only that, but I would go back to depending on Ashley. "Yeah, sure, I'll move in as long as you let me pay for my own food and half of your bills."
That came out wrong. I think to myself, Chris didn't seem to care at all though.
"Well, welcome home then, Majora." The four of us unload boxes into the room that Chris let me choose, it had it's own bathroom so that way we didn't have to share his and it's nice and roomy for the cats.  After Nikki and Ashley got someone to drive them home I unpacked and allowed my cats out.

"This is our new home, guys." They run around the room happily or jump onto the bed then spring right off it again.
I make sure that the door is closed so they wouldn't escape and get in Chris's way. I exit my room to walk into the living area where Chris is writing on a notepad. "Ashley told me you were bringing your cats, right?"
"Oh, yeah! I closed my door so they won't be in your way." Chris walks over to my room and swings the door open, March is the first to zoom out and in between his feet. "They're free to roam around, I don't mind." Gene and Montie follow behind their brother's path, exploring their new home in curiosity.