There was resolve and determination in the older boy's eyes as he looked at his twin. "Then we'll go after the stone ourselves."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After waiting a while, Percy and Neville convinced Harry to sit down and play some muggle card games with a pack that Sally had sent, and they were able to distract themselves long enough to play a few rounds of Go Fish, War, James Bond, and BS before they realised it was nearly 10 and Professor Snape still hadn't sent them an all clear. By this time they were extremely worried about the professor and they raced to put on their shoes. Percy slid a red kickball into a bag and Harry took out the invisibility cloak and packed the flute that Hagrid gave him just in case. 

"Should we get Draco and Hermione??" Neville asked.

"Yeah, I'll see if I can write to them on the parchment." Percy said, getting a quill and ink.

Praying that it worked, he took out the charmed parchment and wrote. Draco, Hermione?? Are you guys there?? -Percy

"It worked!! I got the message on my parchment!!" Harry exclaimed. Neville shushed him so they wouldn't wake up their sleeping dorm mates, who had gotten back to the dorm about 10 minutes after curfew, exhausted physically and mentally and crashing after their sugar rush. 

"Mine too, Percy." He said as Harry gave him an apologetic look. 

"Okay, then let's hope Hermione and Draco are still up."

They got an answer a few minutes later from Hermione.

Percy?? What's going on?? Has Snape returned?? -Hermione

No, and the three of us are worried. We're going to see if Dumbledore will help, like we promised, but if not we're going after the stone ourselves. -Percy

What?!?! Are you insane?? Snape is an adult, and if he isn't back yet then the stone is too dangerous to go after!! -Hermione

"Guys, are you reading this??" Percy asked. The other boys nodded.

"Here, can I have the quill?? I want to write her something." Harry asked. Percy handed it to him and he started writing.

But what if he's injured, Mione?? He could be hurt down in the corridor and unable to get himself to the Hospital Wing, he might die if his injuries are untreated!! -Harry

There was no response for a few minutes, and the boys waited nervously for a reply.

Fine, you guys win. Do you want me to wake up Draco?? -Hermione

The boys sighed in relief, she would join them. Percy had a feeling they'd need her.

That would be great. -Percy